Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which of the Development Squad Impressed You Most Today?

Well?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hall and Agestein (sp?)

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Hall looked very assured for a young man making his debut. No one let themselves down and I have a feeling a lot more of the development squad will start the replay.

Yoda

English & European
Torbjorn Agdestein. Very comfortable and composed with the ball at his feet. Why look for another striker, I think he could fill the void perfectly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One thing that did impress me is how they all seem comfortable and confident on the ball and look to do something with the ball. Its noticeable how they are all very similar in this respect and this can only come from their coaching. Well done Luke whatever his name is.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hall but then I had said this before. I was out in Portugal watching him play and thought he was better than Cook then. Agdestein is good in patches but he can lose concentration but is improving all the time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Have to admit, I thought Kasim was bloody awful. Misplaced passes, lack of awareness, just looked out of his depth. I'm not writing him off, but he was shit at Notts County on the last day as well.

Hall on the other hand was excellent. I love the way he brings the ball out so confidently, thought he was terrific.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
One thing that did impress me is how they all seem comfortable and confident on the ball and look to do something with the ball. Its noticeable how they are all very similar in this respect and this can only come from their coaching. Well done Luke whatever his name is.

and Vic Bragg who would have had these kids way before Luke.

Hall was immense today and Kasim even looked good after he had damaged his arm.

Stumpy Tim

Have to admit, I thought Kasim was bloody awful. Misplaced passes, lack of awareness, just looked out of his depth. I'm not writing him off, but he was shit at Notts County on the last day as well.

Hall on the other hand was excellent. I love the way he brings the ball out so confidently, thought he was terrific.

Surprised by that. I thought he was excellent in front of the back four. Did better than Nav today, and I don't think he was too bad.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Calderon impressed me most with his effort.

One day I hope he can fully step up to football at this level :fishing:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Surprised by that. I thought he was excellent in front of the back four. Did better than Nav today, and I don't think he was too bad.

I was in the North today and saw several attacks break down with Kasim playing a dopey ball, or just not getting his head up and spotting Calde in acres a couple of times to his right.

Maybe I'm being a bit unfair though, he's only a kid. But you can usually spot quite early if they've "got it". Cook - yes. JCL - yes. Hall- yes.

Kasim ? Hmmm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here