Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which non-goal did you celebrate more?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dunk's first half completely free header where all he had to do was pick his spot,

...or...

CMS's second half completely free "bet your mortgage on him scoring from there" header from Vicente's wonderful delivery?

Both moments where time stood still ahead of the Albion taking the lead. Only we didn't.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Cms free header for me, still can't believe he missed

D

Deleted User X18H

CMS dipping half volley from the right side of the area

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Thought the CMS header was in - the whole of C block were off the ground cheering.

Dunk header was a clear chance but never looked like going in at any point from where I sat.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Dunk looks lost anywhere near the attacking goal!!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Was it though?

In real time I thought the same - more so as he held onto it. When I saw the replay though I thought CMS had made it easy for him - nice height and close to him.

It was that he managed to hold onto it which makes it seem so much better I think.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
It was that he managed to hold onto it which makes it seem so much better I think.

That was showing off a bit, wasn't it?

Can't believe the TV didn't show it on our "highlights".

Albion Rob

I thought it was just a bit of a despairing dive and he probably couldn't believe his luck when it ended uo straight in his ahnds. Anywhere else in the goal and that was 1-0.

BTW, who can feel hardest done by? The beat Casper twice but hit the frame of the goal CMS definitely hit the target twice but was foiled by bad luck and brilliance. I'd say on balance ours were on target but still.

Could have gone either way and probably the most exciing 0-0 I've seen in a while. Welcome to mid table football (I know we're in the playoffs ATM but I think we'll finish in the middle).

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
To be fair, it was a good save but he should have put it in the corner from that distance. Although Mclean should have scored so we can't complain

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
BTW, who can feel hardest done by? The beat Casper twice but hit the frame of the goal CMS definitely hit the target twice but was foiled by bad luck and brilliance. I'd say on balance ours were on target but still.

Hull - 9 shots on target to our 4, 2 of which hit the woodwork.

Good reaction save from Basso from CMS header (the one I celebrated most) but it was just the right height, any lower and the direction wouldn't have mattered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here