Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which hilarious person wants to own up then?

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
NSC Current stats.
Threads 199,451 Posts 4,227,191 Members 12,124 Active Members 6,281
BBS Current stats
Members: 107,392 | Threads: 164,262 | Posts: 9,432,232

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Here we go, who's biggest is on the agenda, never mind the original thread.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
NSC Current stats.
Threads 199,451 Posts 4,227,191 Members 12,124 Active Members 6,281
BBS Current stats
Members: 107,392 | Threads: 164,262 | Posts: 9,432,232

To be fair, 9,000,000 of your posts were creditors asking for their money....and 100,000 of your 'members' were the creditors.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Great. Palace trying to get into a willy waving contest.
About an internet messageboard... no matter how many times I shower I can't get rid of the stink of desperation that rubs off on me from reading Palace fans on here.

(and their messageboard is older than this incarnation of NSC anyway isn't it? so pointless to compare really :))

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Talking of HILARIOUS, I am quite enjoying this thread:

Peterborough 2-1 Palace Ratings, Reviews and MotM - CPFC BBS

Here are a couple of my favourite posts although I'm nowhere near the end yet:

CrawleyEagle said:
Speroni - 7 - Made good stops
Back 4 - 0
Parr - 6 - looks alright
Wright - 0
Ambrose - 0
KG - 3
Murray - 0
Scannell 9 - MOM then subbed
Zaha - 6 - beat 10 players then went back to beat them all again and lost ball
Garvan - 0 gave ball away

We were proper shit. Gonna be a long hard season

Robson said:
Any Brighton fan will tell you Murray is not a target man, he needs the ball to feet and play alongside a big guy.......So Freedman has him up front with Scannell, who most definitely is not that guy.

I think Scannell should play as he is our one shining light. If that means our 'big summer signing' has to be left on the bench, then so be it.

Too many square cogs trying to fit into round holes at the moment.....

Edit: Oh and I DO like this one: :lolol:

cpfc_tommy12 said:
Oh and Murray, i ******* hate him, he is a lazy tosser. I get the feeling he doesn't care if he plays well, if he scores of if we win. Despite being booked and then further warned, he still persisted on fouling and I was suprised he didn't get sent off.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"Any Brighton fan will tell you Murray is not a target man, he needs the ball to feet and play alongside a big guy"

I wouldn't tell him that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"Any Brighton fan will tell you Murray is not a target man, he needs the ball to feet and play alongside a big guy"

I wouldn't tell him that.
Nor would I. There was a point in the first half when CMS jumped on the half way line and failed to collect the high ball. I turned to my neighbour and said "I hate to say it, but Murray would have snaffled that and we'd be moving up the field"

Good target man on his day, but you have to remember Palace fans are a bit clueless when it comes to football.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's almost as funny as the dozen or so Palace chumps who came on here to tell us how ordinary Will Buckley is.

Luckily for us, they didn't have much positive to say about Hoskins either. A hattrick for him at Pompey then. They are f***ing CLUELESS.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Nor would I. There was a point in the first half when CMS jumped on the half way line and failed to collect the high ball. I turned to my neighbour and said "I hate to say it, but Murray would have snaffled that and we'd be moving up the field"

Good target man on his day, but you have to remember Palace fans are a bit clueless when it comes to football.
Sounds like it's the team that is more clueless. Which just adds to the tragic figure that Murray cuts these days. Still despite my sadness and pity I'm sure I'll be able to muster up some hate on September 27th. :)

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
How about these stats:

Peterborough possesion 63% Palace 37% :facepalm:
Shots on target 12:5 :lol:
Off Target 6:4 :clap:
Corners 9:1 :wozza:

Your boys took one hell of a beating. You complete losers.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Sounds like it's the team that is more clueless. Which just adds to the tragic figure that Murray cuts these days. Still despite my sadness and pity I'm sure I'll be able to muster up some hate on September 27th. :)

Yes, Sept 27th. The day we tonk them at the AMEX to extend their losing run, finally getting their 'hero' Freedman the sack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here