Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which current band would you most like to see live ?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
afters said:
you ain't seen them yet, i've not even heard of them yet!!

Punk Rock bands from the US :)

zefarelly said:
current . . . .I'd like to see the Kings of Leon or maybe Jet

old school . . .Syd and Pink Floyd would be good, but Caravan original line up, HP Lovecraft or Jimi Hendrix Experience, around Electric Landlady time, The Who with Keith Moon would have been good too :clap2:

Just to make you jealous zef, I was a guest of Pye Hastings at a Caravan show at the Dome. Unfortunately, they weren't too happy with the gig, at was fairly lacklustre.

Right now I'd like to see B.R.M.C live.

Richie Morris said:
To see Joy Division playing when Ian Curtis was at his best would have been an amazing experience.

Rougvie, have you read the book on Joy Division by Curtis's mrs? He sounds a right bastard...but what a frontman.

They were pretty good as a live band. Dunno about any book by IC's missus, but she sounds like a right bitch for slating the guy after he hung himself (and why would anyone with a great missus hang himself?). Didn't he also hang the dog with him, or is that urban legend?

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
NMH said:

Right now I'd like to see B.R.M.C live.

I saw BRMC live at the dome a few months ago and they were superb

I'd currently like to see The Libertines there my favourite band at the moment. I'd also like to see Jet, Queens of the stoneage and Oasis if they tour again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here