Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which current band would you most like to see live ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Which current band which you have not seen would you most like to see live.

For me its got to be REM. They have been the most consistant band of the last 15 years with a back catelogue of fabulous songs with Stipes wonderfully vocals and great musicians. Anyone seen them ?.

Also which disbanded band from the past would you like most to have seen live ?.

For me the Electric Light Orchestra and Boston spring to mind.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
ooooh good question.

Current band, Id love to see the Manics.

And Disbanded band i would go for Wings for some reason.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Current band - Poco

Re-formed band - Original Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
seen them before but would love to see them again. thinking of buying a one-day ticket to reading just to see .......................

THE LIBERTINES!!! punk: punk:
shefleadmillband.jpg

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
current . . . .I'd like to see the Kings of Leon or maybe Jet

old school . . .Syd and Pink Floyd would be good, but Caravan original line up, HP Lovecraft or Jimi Hendrix Experience, around Electric Landlady time, The Who with Keith Moon would have been good too :clap2:

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
Gareth Glover said:

For me its got to be REM. They have been the most consistant band of the last 15 years with a back catelogue of fabulous songs with Stipes wonderfully vocals and great musicians. Anyone seen them ?.

Also which disbanded band from the past would you like most to have seen live ?.

Saw ELO part2 a few years back....only original member was Bev Bevan..
I'd like to see stereophonics.
Disbanded band...none, but I regret not going to see Queen...( i assume they've not disbanded, or have they? )

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ANASTACIA,SHE IS SO HOTTTTTTTT,CRACKING VOICE LIVE AS WELL:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Gareth Glover said:

Good choice Gareth. Saw them @ Portsmouth Guildhall & Wembley Arena in 1989, fantastic live. Did you know they played their first live shows in 1980! Scary (I've got some bootlegs of them back then, very raw). They played their first tour over here in 1983 (good year) and played The Caricoca Club in Worthing of all places.

Band I haven't seen would have to be Muse. Band from the past The Who, and like Chappers I want to see the Beastie Boys again.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
My list of must see bands that I aint seen yet:

Pivit
Sprung Monkey
Cigar
Unwritten Law
Autopilot Off
Youth Brigade

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Who with Moon would be unbeatable, as would The Pogues with Mcgowan. Talking Heads, The Jam and The Stranglers could do with reforming too.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The Isle of Wight line up is making me CUM in my pants already..

The Who..

The Libertines..

But best THE CHARLATANS.
:clap2: :clap2: i cant WAIT

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Foo Fighters.
I also hear that Ash are a top live band.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
jesus mother of moses how could I forget:

Me First And The Gimme Gimmes

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Crabers' we are talking about MUSIC not SHIT:lolol:

Gareth Glover said:

I saw REM at Glastonbury last year, after wanting to see them for years. Absolutely superb. Stipe is a master of the crowd. I would pay big money to see them again.

Current bands, it would have to be the White Stripes. I bought a day ticket to the Reading festival last year to see them, and they puled out after a car crash.:(

Disbanded - Would have said the Pixies, but they are back together! I'll go Nirvana, never been hugely in to them, but I reckon they would have been superb live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here