Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which clubs actually play goal music?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Delighted that we won't be having it at the Amex.

Is it only tin pot clubs that have goal music, or are there some clubs with a decent history who do it?

D

Deleted member 18477

The most used goal song is Tom Hark sung by the Piranhas. This is used by Wigan Athletic, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Burnley, Liverpool FC, Sheffield United and Ipswich town, to name a few. A well-known goal song is Bellini's "Samba De Janeiro", which is played after each Norwich City goal when they play at home and was used as the goal song in Euro 2008. (source wikipedia)

also i know bolton have the song i feel good by james brown after a goal.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Reading?
MK Dons?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Plastic ones

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Celtic do. Cue all the usual comments whenever their name comes up, but I think they count as a club "with a decent history".

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Celtic do. Cue all the usual comments whenever their name comes up, but I think they count as a club "with a decent history".

I think 1st British winners of the European Cup alone makes them that, surprised they play music though.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I think 1st British winners of the European Cup alone makes them that, surprised they play music though.

To be fair, it does tend to roll with what the fans are singing/want. At the moment it's "Just Can't Get Enough" by Depeche Mode. I think it just about works, but am still dead against goal music.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The most used goal song is Tom Hark sung by the Piranhas. This is used by Wigan Athletic, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Burnley, Liverpool FC, Sheffield United and Ipswich town, to name a few. A well-known goal song is Bellini's "Samba De Janeiro", which is played after each Norwich City goal when they play at home and was used as the goal song in Euro 2008. (source wikipedia)

also i know bolton have the song i feel good by james brown after a goal.

To be fair to Wolves, I love it when Ebanks-Blake scores

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Do Millwall still play "Let Them All Come Down to the Den" after every goal?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Nobody has mentioned the completely turd goal songs of our arch rivals Palarse.

And I'm feelin.... GLAD ITS OVER

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Do I rmember Port Vale playing something by Elvis Presley as goal music?

Middlesbrough - Pig Bag?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

Tin Pot Club

So do Rangers, One step beyond by Madness

To be fair both have a decent history one as has been said are the first British winners of the European Cup, the Other are the World record holders for domestic league championships

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here