Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which away ground have you visited most often and what's your favourite?

Feb 14, 2010
As an Albion away fan Millwall (Old & new den), Palace, Orient, Leeds 5 times or over, Pompey, Brentford, Southend, Huddersfield, Bournmouth, Gillingham, Charlton more than 3 times and loads more, more than once. Overall, about 55-60 league grounds

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think its either Crewe, Bristol Rovers or Palace......all shit holes. My favourite away ground is probably Villa Park.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Peterborough is a great away day: train station in the city centre with some excellent pubs and the ground is nearby. Plus the chance to stand on terraces and it's been a happy hunting ground for the Albion with lots of wins over the years.

Wycombe is good as there's a pub with exotic dancers on the way to the ground. Got a private dance from a sexy Estonian girl with a nicely shaved landing strip muff last time. Heaven. :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sums it up when i say orient most visited. Best? Tricky one prob White Hart Lane.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Most is Maine Road, great atmosphere but a nightmare when things turn a bit nawty.

New Den not visited yet, but will be ground number 117 with the Albion in a couple of weeks.

Always wondered ( never been bothered to work it out ) with all the new grounds and new clubs entering the league What is the new 92 club, i.e if a fan went to every ground how many would the current figure be at? 117 is very impressive!!!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Most visited - Exeter,probably.

Favourite - St James's @ Newcastle.

Looking forward to - Arsenal @ the Emirates.

Have assumed this is meant to watch the Albion.

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
Been to plenty of grounds up north half dozen times or so but probably Leeds most. But Elland road is definitley not my favourite.
Favourite is Rochdale, closely followed by Walsall.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Most visited, god knows, Selhurst, Upton Park, New/Old Den.

Fav,,,Portman Road, don't know why just really like the ground for some reason.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Most visited is Orient, 10/11 times I think, with Brentford second on 8 (many of them the stuff of nightmares) and Upton Park 7 (once to play Charlton). Favourites are probably Peterborough and Sheffield Utd also Tottenham because its so close to home for me. Least favourite was always the bleak pre-Abramovich Chelsea ground.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Selhurst most visited and least favourite due to the Third World conditions it is sited in and the shitehole it has become.

Favourite away ground Molineux - we always win there.
well I've done it three times and yet to see a win there :( , hope you even this up in November

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Least favourite is shitehurst, burnley a close second. Favourite White Hart Lane, one of the best atmospheres at any ground and proper old school ground.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
most visited-selhurst

favourite-roker park & baseball ground,white hart lane

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Most visited -Edgeley Park -used to watch Stockport when Dave Jones was manager and was a Sale Sharks season ticket holder
Favourite away ground - always like going to the Galpharm even though our record has been quite poor recently
Favourite ground I've been to - the Maracana - just can't beat the location!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here