Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which away ground have you visited most often and what's your favourite?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
think i've done 60 odd old and new now

going to change my view of best to forest though, just love the ground and a cracking place for beers/night out

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Orient, Peterborough and Brentford as most visited - 7 times
Best away days are Sheffield (hillsborough) and Manchester (stockport or Oldham)
Closer to home a weekend invasion of Bournemouth en-masse is always enjoyable

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The fairly obvious answer to most visited is Gillingham! Does that count? If not probably Brentford or Southend (4 each).

Favourite is Peterborough. You could make a proper racket at that place. RIP terrace.

well I've done it three times and yet to see a win there :( , hope you even this up in November

I am an old git so I am going back a few years - remember Codner scoring there in a 4-2 win along with other success.

We were Wolves bogey team at one time something like 14 games played 12 wins and a couple of draws.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am an old git so I am going back a few years - remember Codner scoring there in a 4-2 win along with other success.

We were Wolves bogey team at one time something like 14 games played 12 wins and a couple of draws.

Was that the midweek game where Palace conceded 9 at Anfield the same night? If so I was at that one too. Can't be many of us!

Was that the midweek game where Palace conceded 9 at Anfield the same night? If so I was at that one too. Can't be many of us!

Yes that's the one ! I was working in the Midlands and I went across to Molineux and for some reason stood in the Wolves end. Had to keep quite through all those goals. We mullered them - think we score 4 by half time and then on way back to car heard Palace had lost 9-0 - happy days !

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove

Ha Ha!! remember seeing all the Palace on the motorway home. Listening to the radio it was al 9-0 this and 9-0 that.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
My most common would probably be Shithurst Park SE25, because I've seen us play Wimbledon and Charlton there, as well as Croydon. I've even seen Croydon play Everton and Charlton there, although the reason why escapes me.

Its not my favourite (obviously). That would be The Emirates, whilst sadly not yet to see The Albion.
My favourite Albion away ground might well be Orient, for the ease of getting there, the pubs and the fact we have more fans there than they do

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
only been to molineux once,old div 1,midweek just before xmas,bottom of the league

reckon around 400 up there,the game was great,what with the wardy hat-trick

but they opened the gates with around 15 minutes to go and the wolves fans just walked round into our end,taking pot shots at anyone they liked

then ran the gauntlet back to the station,no OB to be seen,wolverhampton policing at it's best!

mind you it ended well,players were on the same train and wardy was getting mobbed,so i just causally walked up to mark lawernson and got his autograph

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
charlton's best for me,day out in London,great away end and we normally win!
loved Maine Road when it was and also love Hillsbrough.
Not sure what the most visited would be but I have been to a fair few 4 or 5 times.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
New Den not visited yet, but will be ground number 117 with the Albion in a couple of weeks.

Wear your smartest Evisu and Stone Island, meet me at the Bridge and we can easily blend in - trust me

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Really enjoyed that Spurs FA Cup match a few years ago. Most visited is possibly Watford or maybe Millwall, or Fratton even.

Favourites include Luton, Villa Park, Wolves, The Emirates (not with us yet obviously), QPR, Huddersfield and Barnet. For all sorts of reasons.

Worst ground is... Sellhurst by a county mile. The quicker they knock that place down the better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here