Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which away ground have you visited most often and what's your favourite?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Most visited - Orient ( Must have been there 8 or 9 times )
Favourite - Peterborough ( Always a good atmosphere and never seen us lose there )

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
My overall favourite was the Old Valley. Like the Goldstone but better and bigger Chicken Run.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Orient or Peterborough I reckon must be between 6-8 visits each.

Peterborough is great with the away terrace and I've never seen us lose a game there.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Most: Peterborough. Favourite: Charlton.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Sorry, could someone please tell me if there are student tickets, and if so how much they are? Sorry I can't locate it on the website. :thumbsup:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Always liked Northampton Town pub right by the ground bit like Rochdale. Like a few have said the away end at London road is 'back in the good old days' mold.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The non-Brighton ground I've been to most is almost certainly Highbury, just beating Valley Parade. But the away ground I've been to most is probably Palace - I've seen us play Palace and Charlton there (and been a few times when Brighton weren't playing.

My favourite away ground is Craven Cottage - love the location, that walk through the park to the ground as well as the whole ambience of the place. I've always trips to Ashton Gate too and, has been mentioned, London Road.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Most visited Palace. Fave used to be Maine Road now probably The Valley.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Most visited - Luton Town, maybe 20 times or more, because of Luton-supporting ex. Or Stade de France - about 10 times during France 98

Favourite away ground - Exeter

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As an Albion supporter, both questions answered with the same ground. London Road, Peterborough :thumbsup:

Ground other than Albion I have been to most though is Sincil Bank, Lincoln. Used to go and watch The Imps occasionally when I lived up there.

Camicus

Galpharm Huddersfield most to watch the albion but used to get taken to Craven cottage a lot when I was a kid still like going with for a family day out.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Most is Maine Road, great atmosphere but a nightmare when things turn a bit nawty.

New Den not visited yet, but will be ground number 117 with the Albion in a couple of weeks.

Selhurst most visited and least favourite due to the Third World conditions it is sited in and the shitehole it has become.

Favourite away ground Molineux - we always win there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here