Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which away ground have you visited most often and what's your favourite?

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Most: one of Carlisle, Hartlepool or Newcastle, hard to be sure which.

Of those three, I reckon St James' just about nicks it. Though the pre/post-match beers and scran at the golf club next to Brunton Park deserve an honourable mention.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Most Visited Millwall,

Favourite , Huddersfield. Really like the stadium, nice town, good pubs etc

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Most visited - Peterborough - 9 times since moving to Cambridgeshire and never seen us lose.

Favourite - probably the above. Or Home Park, Plymouth because the ground is much improved since I lived there and I've always had a soft spot for the Pilgrims.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I've been to Peterborough the most as it's 15mins away by train. Favourite is Hillsborough

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Love the Exeter St James.

The bogs always make me die laughing and the last 2 times have been given a free pie on the way out.

Not as good since the away terrace is further away from the pitch than it used to be

IIRC they had a Dominoes pizza in the corner of away end there!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Away ground as in following Brighton would be Leyton Orient.

Away ground as neutral football fan funny one this Springfield Park Wigan Athletic about 30 times, when I was in exile in the 80s. I did see Martinez and Jesus play together not to mention Aspinall and Jewell & Newell, still the shitist ground I have ever been to although I did see Kurt Nogan score the winner against them in the snow which was nice.... (we only had about 30 away fans at that game)

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Most visited would be a dead heat between Orient and Watford (5 occasions) but my favourite is probably Villa Park.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Most visited ground supported Brighton is probably Orient, West Ham and Portsmouth. I have been to Highbury a lot as well, but not always following the Albion.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
favourite:craven cottage ( current ) maine rd ( old )

most visited: elm park

favourite away day: the valley, i love getting the rattler up to london bridge, couple of hours drinking around borough market then a short hop to charlton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here