Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which away ground have you visited most often and what's your favourite?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I was just trying to buy tickets online for the Millwall game (not on sale yet, I discovered) and it had me thinking how often I've been there. I think 5 times now.

But I've done Orient about 8, Brentford a similar number, Southend 5 or 6 and Cheltenham about the same.

My favourite has to be either Southend with the away fans pub by the ground and the little tea room run by those old dears, Brentford because of the pubs, Orient because we always take the area over or Posh because of the away end (RIP).

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Most visited: The New Den

Favourite: Tight decision between London Road and Hillsborough for me. No particular reason why, I just like the grounds!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Just had a think and I don't think I've ever been to any stadium (apart from Withers or the Amex) more than once!

Oh wait, Fratton Park was the first stadium I ever went to and I went there again last season, so there. But the first game should've been abandoned the pitch was so flooded and I was in the home end :nono:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Peterborough. The away end can't be beaten plus we usually do well there!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Most visited. Selhurst.

Favourite?: I was well impressed with Derby when I went there for a night game a few years back. (We were stuffed 3 - 0).

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I was just trying to buy tickets online for the Millwall game (not on sale yet, I discovered) and it had me thinking how often I've been there. I think 5 times now.

But I've done Orient about 8, Brentford a similar number, Southend 5 or 6 and Cheltenham about the same.

My favourite has to be either Southend with the away fans pub by the ground and the little tea room run by those old dears, Brentford because of the pubs, Orient because we always take the area over or Posh because of the away end (RIP).

The Moy's End at Posh looked the same on the FLS on Saturday. Has work even started?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Most visited, Priestfield :facepalm:

Then Fratton Park, then Selhurst Park.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Been to Orient, Fulham, Selhurst, Pompey, Luton, Gillingham, Southend and Charlton all at least 5 times I should think.

Craven Cottage is my favourite. It's a lovely location, and we always take a good away following up there with The Valley just behind. Can't stand Gillingham, Luton or Southend.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Probably Withdean, unfortunately.

p.s. That is NOT my favourite.

I don't remember playing any away fixtures there!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Either Orient or Millwall , done Crewe a fair few times too - and Carlisle

Favourite either Cheltenham or Wycombe (both of which I've done a few times)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Been to Orient most and in a funny way it's also my favourite because we take loads there and always outsing the twats.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Orient or Millwall.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The old Wembley three times. Not bad. Four times if you count watching England. Same for Selhurst Park, Fratton Park and possibly others.

I liked Craven Cottage and the old Highbury.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here