Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will the albion finish this season ?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Noone can put a well backed up guess until the squads are complete, we still have 4 or 5 players at least to bring in, so cant say. All depends, get a top draw striker and we could be top 6 easily, this current squad, 8th or 9th IMO, if that.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Let's just hope the lads play well and give us good football, They are under enough pressure already this forthcoming season!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Noone can put a well backed up guess until the squads are complete, we still have 4 or 5 players at least to bring in, so cant say. All depends, get a top draw striker and we could be top 6 easily, this current squad, 8th or 9th IMO, if that.

Wrong - We will finish at Meadow Lane*, the home of Notts County on Saturday 7th of May at about 16:50 :p

* providing we don't end up being involved in the play-offs of course.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
The last time this was asked I said 8th but if we can keep hold of players like Bennett and add players of Painters calibre I think we will finish in the playoffs.

Personally I'd be more than happy with a top ten finish with a vastly improved home form and more of the same away from home.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Based on the end of last season play-offs but we need those loan signing back or equivelants plus replacement for Forster.

BHAFC CALHAM

Callum.G
Jun 28, 2010
Brighton
we need to sign a decent midfieder to replace crofts and buy a good upfronter for a replacment for forster and if we do that we will be contenders for promotion maybe ?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
we will finish the season first after going unbeaten all season, also winning the FA Cup/LEague cup and JPTrophy to boot.

Now where's my medication!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here