Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Not a brilliant turnout today. Felt a bit embarrassed when they were giving it, "Is that all you take away?"

I know there's a lot of games lately, it's Christmas, Spurs next week etc. But we always sell out QPR & create a great atmosphere. It was hard work today.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Limited income meant I had to choose. I went to Wolves because it meant I could visit friends at the same time, I am going to Spurs and Sheff Utd.
One game had to be forfeited so this was the one.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Still recovering from last night as were many others I think!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i was there , just behind the goal

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If I wen't to every game, home and away, I would have no marriage to come back to. Marriages are made with give and take, so I will gladly settle for about 30 games a season. The family should always come first.

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
Lower tier Z4. Couldn't see upper tier so couldn't tell how populated it was, lower tier was full though.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
dougdeep said:
If I wen't to every game, home and away, I would have no marriage to come back to. Marriages are made with give and take, so I will gladly settle for about 30 games a season. The family should always come first.

How do you fit a marriage in DD? you're either winding up Palace fans on their message boards or on here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lower tier

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Unfortunately cash flow dictates that I have to pick and choose the games that I go to, hopefully will make it up to Sheffield in a couple of weeks for what will be my first game of the season.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Two Upper Tier Y6's. Here's another one. :wave: Moved in the second half though because no atmosphere in Y6 and plenty of seats behind the goal. :jester:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
dougdeep said:

Same....Dead right... will be at the Watford and Spurs games though

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Auditor said:
Same....Dead right... will be at the Watford and Spurs games though

As will I.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here