Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was MARTOT today?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
BL_109lbs_marrow_2005_r.JPG

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
still, the first thing Wilkins has done right all season:)

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Slow Martot. Would not keep him on personally - don't rate him. I would move for Bowditch and Westlake and get rid of Martot. Where is Lofts future?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He was injured. Do keep up.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Apart from getting a team tipped for a releagation battle, into a playoff race??

I sometimes wonder what your agenda is WW, because you say some stupid things.

I wonder why you have to comment on every single thing. Sorry not having a go but your picture does get quite annoying.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
He'll be starting central midfield on Tuesday night, if fit, with El-Abd in the centre of defence again. FACT

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
:lolol:

It's no coincidence that that joker has been left out of the last two matches and we've had two great wins.

Fraser has been getting better with every game in his NATURAL position, and a stark improvement on last sesaon. Give the young lad a chance before you write him off. Martot came to us as a winger and he did a job in the middle when there were no other options. I'm sorry but I prefer Fraser.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Fraser has been getting better with every game in his NATURAL position, and a stark improvement on last sesaon. Give the young lad a chance before you write him off. Martot came to us as a winger and he did a job in the middle when there were no other options. I'm sorry but I prefer Fraser.

What he said.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In answer to the question we won so where did we miss him?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He'll be starting central midfield on Tuesday night, if fit, with El-Abd in the centre of defence again. FACT

Why in hells name would be do that? Lynch at right back? Er, no...

They are both shit.

In answer to the question we won so where did we miss him?

I was being sarcastic! He's toilet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here