Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where to sit at Home Park

argylefan

Sep 18, 2011
as you BHAFC fans are coming down to help our plight i thought that id let you know where the best places to sit are as people like to watch football differently.

Lyndhurst Stand: good view of the game, not very noisy though i sat there once and got told off by a fellow "fan" for singing.

Grandstand : more popular with the elder generation( if you have bought a tecket for the fans fest at the same time and paid £25 you will be in this stand)

Devonport End: this is where alot of the singing is done blocks 3 and 4 do most of the singing try and get as far back as possible. block 1 is a family block so there are lots of young kids in this area of the stand.

so in short if you would like to sit in a noisy stand and join in with the songs of the green army you will be welcome to join us in the Devonport stand.

if you prefer a quieter approach then the Grandstand or Lyndhurst are the place to be

hope this was help full

GREEN ARMY !!!! :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I'm in the lyndhurst but in the corner close to the Devonport, with 2 Argyle supporters.
Just watched the game in Plymouth, popped into my local shop on the way home because my Argyle supporting friend works in there over the weekend. I am not going to mention any names but he spoke to a certain person in charge of turnstiles etc at Homepark today. Apparantly Ridsdale has tried to make it very difficult for pay on the day tomorrow, however this person is going to open up more turnstiles than usual, " whats the worst that can happen, i'll get the sack, i'm not being paid anyway" was what she said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here