Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where to park at crawley ??

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i'm going to crawley friday after work,so will be charging down the m25 carpark then down the m23 to broadfields can you park at the ground or in the estate opposite ????

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
i'm going to crawley friday after work,so will be charging down the m25 carpark then down the m23 to broadfields can you park at the ground or in the estate opposite ????

Suggest you turn right at the roundabout by the ground on to southgate avenue and first left. The half moon pub is up on the right and many of the side roads don't have controlled parking so you should be able to get within a 10 minute walk.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Plenty of parking in the estates near the ground and don't be fooled by the "You would be brave to leave it on the estate." merchants Bewbush,Broadfield,Southgate, Ifield-they aint Beiruit and are all safe to park in(and I live in Horsham,they hate us in crawley)
There is a car park at the ground if you get there early enough and it is down the away end.See you there.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There's a car park by the ground, and when it's over busy I'm pretty sure they have an overflow car park just over the way, follow the signs, you'll be fine.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
you can park on the grass verge on the A23. Seems to be popular. Me I will just walk from Tilgate via the Downsman pub where I shall de drinking light and bitter.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
The council are now trying to stop you parking on the verges outside, and have arranged a free car par next door in the business centre next door.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
Plenty of parking in the estates near the ground and don't be fooled by the "You would be brave to leave it on the estate." merchants Bewbush,Broadfield,Southgate, Ifield-they aint Beiruit and are all safe to park in(and I live in Horsham,they hate us in crawley)
There is a car park at the ground if you get there early enough and it is down the away end.See you there.

It does make me laugh how a few on here from Horsham are such experts on the day to day lives of living on a Crawley estate.I didn't realize that living in a nice middle class town like Horsham gave you such wonderful insight on places they had probably not spent more then an hour in before heading back to the second best place to live in the country Horsham.As for people in Crawley hating Horsham,how the f*** do you know that,oh yeah i nearly forgot,it's the wonderful insight you all have up there.

Anyway,about the parking.

If you get to the ground early enough you should be ok to use the club car park,it cost £2 i think.
There is parking in the offices called Broadfield park,you turn left just after the traffic lights for K2.If you find there is no parking in the office car park there is a little car park you could try,look out for the height barrier,you cant miss it if you are looking and there is a car park there too.

There is parking in the lay that backs on to the East stand but you can't park on the grass verges that continue along the A23 anymore.It will be busy if you are running late.

You won't get parked in Broadfield because you can't get to Broadfield from the A23.If you get to the roundabout with the big football take third exit and then turn left for Brighton Road and you will be in southgate,the half moon is there and you could try parking on the estate somewhere.

There will be stewards that will stop you parking at the K2,you can try though.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
bit touchy there mr red

It does make me laugh how a few on here from Horsham are such experts on the day to day lives of living on a Crawley estate.I didn't realize that living in a nice middle class town like Horsham gave you such wonderful insight on places they had probably not spent more then an hour in before heading back to the second best place to live in the country Horsham.As for people in Crawley hating Horsham,how the f*** do you know that,oh yeah i nearly forgot,it's the wonderful insight you all have up there.

Anyway,about the parking.

If you get to the ground early enough you should be ok to use the club car park,it cost £2 i think.
There is parking in the offices called Broadfield park,you turn left just after the traffic lights for K2.If you find there is no parking in the office car park there is a little car park you could try,look out for the height barrier,you cant miss it if you are looking and there is a car park there too.

There is parking in the lay that backs on to the East stand but you can't park on the grass verges that continue along the A23 anymore.It will be busy if you are running late.

You won't get parked in Broadfield because you can't get to Broadfield from the A23.If you get to the roundabout with the big football take third exit and then turn left for Brighton Road and you will be in southgate,the half moon is there and you could try parking on the estate somewhere.

There will be stewards that will stop you parking at the K2,you can try though.
I thought i was sticking up for the nice Crawley people there,saying that your estates ARE safe.rebbuting criticism from others.Bit of a joke the 'hate Horsham 'thing but were you there when your chavs were lobbing stones at the Mansfield fans because they had a Horsham Mansfield

flag?.
Still safe to park there though.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
hove might be better

Unless the middle-class people decide to have another protest about the 99p store in Haywards Heath - then park there ???

As for me, im using the train - so i wont have to worry about having no wheels after the match, i just need to catch a bus instead from the station......with the locals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here