Where should Virgo play against Leeds?

Where should Virgo play against Leeds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Seeing he is undroppable unless he is injured, where would you like to see him play next week at Elland Road?

I think we'll see him starting in central defence alongside Elphick and Hawkins in a 5-3-2 formation.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
drop Hawkins put Virgo there and let Joe go at em

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think the fans deserve some kind of explanation in this issue. He's playing all over the shop, but has only had one game (Man City) in a role he has previous experience playing. We had Cox, Robinson or Anayayisishahah to choose from in the wide right berth today. I want answers.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Virgo is not the most important question for the Leeds match, who will referee this match,we need a man who is prepared to send off three of their top men to give us a chance of sharing the points.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
we need a man who is prepared to send off three of their top men to give us a chance of sharing the points.

Are you being silly? We can't beat 9 men, the best chance would be against 11.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
AV needs to return to a defensive role as CB with Anita Shah playing RM.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
27 people have voted, and 22 want him playing centre-back. Come on Micky, do the business.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
its is obvious to everyone he is a centre back, and a ruddy good one at that. Look at the Man City game.

It is a joke he is shoe horned anywhere in the team, and is detremental to the rest of the team.

Adams has got to take the blame for his decisions because they are clearly not working when it comes to Virgo.

From memory he has played centre midfield, upfront, left wing and right midfield not very well at all. He did a job at right back, and excelled at centre back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here