Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the normal Saturday evening thread blaming Barnes?

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
It's all Barnes' fault. Gus out.

Any good?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Be interesting to hear how he played from those who went.It seems he is too good to ever be taken off.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
He was poor today seemed very lethargic....But Bridcutt could of scored no-one in goal we were screaming shoot and he just passed it and all that goes through is the stuff of champions when he scored that goal..Next game for me is Forest

I think Gus should have put him on the bench today as they had a Barnes playing and it was very confusing listening to radio.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I thought we only blamed Barnes for stuff when we won ( and especially if he scored).

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Be interesting to hear how he played from those who went.It seems he is too good to ever be taken off.

He isn't but for some reason he does appear to be. I'd leave him on the bench on Weds night and give Vokes/Mackail Smith a run out

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I really want to see Vokes and CMS given a full game. Together. At the same time. I reckon with quality service from Buckley/Bridcutt/Noone/Lua Lua/ etc etc they would be AWESOME!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
What you need to understand is that routinely abusing a 21 year old lad who is limited in ability BUT doing his best for the cause is the way to get the best out of him. I think.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He isn't but for some reason he does appear to be. I'd leave him on the bench on Weds night and give Vokes/Mackail Smith a run out

You want Vokes playing on the left wing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here