Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Totally defeats the purpose of having an auction though. They can't just come in and match Liverpool's bid after the fact, they're going to have to bid above £110m surely.

Him staying with us could end up being the nightmare scenario now...
It doesn't defeat the purpose if Caicado formally turns them down. Are we then obliged to keep him forever because they 'won' an auction?

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
What a fool very few players turn down Liverpool when they come calling.
You don’t know that he has yet ….

We don’t know the midnight deadline for bidding was set in stone…

We dont know whether Liverpool’s offer included terms or enough add ons that was acceptable to the player or whether these need to be further negotiated …

We don’t know whether Moises/his agents are making noises about wanting Chelsea to drive better terms with Liverpool …

We don’t know if Brighton agreeing a transfer fee with Liverpool is anywhere close to a deal being made …

It’s all a game of transfer poker with our Chairman holding the strongest hand of that I’m sure …

Just want Moises to piss off now asap - we don’t want this dragging into our opening match of the season

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
I think he'll be all smiles holding up the Liverpool shirt before the end of the weekend, if not by the end of today. The stuff coming from his agents through Romano, some of it seemingly not completely true, looks to be the last desperate shots of the defeated. Chelsea have not said a word and it'll dawn on the agents soon that need to stop twisting and stick if they're going to get what will be a huge payout, allbeit a less valuable one than they had banked on.

Attachments

• IMG_0890.JPG
    IMG_0890.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 82

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
tricky one

Where will he win more trophies

last 5 years
LFC - 4 trophies / 1 losing finalist

CFC - 2 trophies / 5 losing finalists

Add London + wages and could see why CFC seems better deal to a player
London or Cheshire? I know which I would prefer.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You don’t know that he has yet ….

We don’t know the midnight deadline for bidding was set in stone…

We dont know whether Liverpool’s offer included terms or enough add ons that was acceptable to the player or whether these need to be further negotiated …

We don’t know whether Moises/his agents are making noises about wanting Chelsea to drive better terms with Liverpool …

We don’t know if Brighton agreeing a transfer fee with Liverpool is anywhere close to a deal being made …

It’s all a game of transfer poker with our Chairman holding the strongest hand of that I’m sure …

Just want Moises to piss off now asap - we don’t want this dragging into our opening match of the season
It's Liverpool or Brighton as it stands right now. Chelsea have got to up the ante, and Brighton accept it, before anything changes.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I suspect the vast majority of 21 year old Ecuadorian males would prefer London over Cheshire though.
Exactly lol

Massively multicultural. Some of the best restaurants in the world. Great nightlife.

It's not even a contest. The rich and famous live in London not bloody Cheshire.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Don't agree with this. We will allow Chelsea to match the bid, it's just business.

We won't sell for less though. So will be hilarious if Chelsea refuse to up their bid.
It all depends on whether Chelsea match our valuation. If they do, they may get him. If they keep pissing about with offers below valuation then they will not get their player and neither will Liverpool (if they remove their bid). Either way, the agent will need to know they are not in control - the price is what is in control.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I’ve been spouting this exact line for a long time!

Hopefully, this agent is driven out of football. I assume he just wants one pay-off (10% - 25% of total fee) and he is gone anyway.

Probably a big mistake getting Caicedo to refuse Liverpool. That team have a lot of people in the media behind them, they’ll go after the cock agent now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here