Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Carole ???

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Meade's_Ball said:
He has a larger role in Countdown blemished by 3 hours of make-up and audibly fancies Suzie Dent, as i do too.

Pressie for you (cos you're feeling poorly), me and Msr Carole:

susiedent.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Seagullible said:
hmmm, a mystery indeed. Wasn't he struggling with an ankle injury at some point???

FFS of course it can't be an injury, illness, loss of form or tactical decision.. what sort of stupid suggestion is that ?

It must be a falling out - even Kev the ape thinks so :shootself

PS i think the way they covered up the Reidy falling out and made it look like a form issue was another great bit of PR by Dick

Last edited:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
If MM is keeping the same squad as the millwall game thats fair enough but the most worrying thing is he isnt mentioned in the team news at all even in the "subs from" list. Hopefully a mistake by premium tv...

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Uncle Buck said:
But he does not need to, he has the most assists this season.

Shh, NSC has decreed Carole can't cross. Don't dispute that with silly things like evidence.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A while ago, McGhee said the French lads needed resting as they risked burnout. They haven't played a huge amount of football before and they have both featured in most games.

Falling out? :lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Uncle Buck said:
But he does not need to, he has the most assists this season.

And how many is that exactly?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Voroshilov said:
Shh, NSC has decreed Carole can't cross. Don't dispute that with silly things like evidence.

Exactly...the fact that there's either been a dwarf with a shot like a girl for him to aim at (Robinson/Gatting), or CKR's not been getting in the box and challenging is ALL CAROLE'S FAULT - I read it here. :jester:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
WATFORD zero said:
FFS of course it can't be an injury, illness, loss of form or tactical decision.. what sort of stupid suggestion is that ?

It must be a falling out - even Kev the ape thinks so :shootself

PS i think the way they covered up the Reidy falling out and made it look like a form issue was another great bit of PR by Dick
:lolol: Nice one SS

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
It could be that hes been missed out by mistake, probably.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here