Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where have they gone?

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Where are the people that were saying how shite we were last week, We was the worst team in the world a week ago, according to those people. I just hope everyone can be as positive as "yorkie"

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
brilliant to win today and bloody over the moon with it but lets be realistic still its gonna be a hard task, we all no that, but if we play like we did today we certainly giving ourselves a chance. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: come one boys!!!!!!!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i still think we will struggle this season, plymouth were very poor today. however, if we can perform like that against the teams that will be around us at the bottom then we will always have a chance

Aug 29, 2005
USA
Sammy the seagull said:
Where are the people that were saying how shite we were last week, We was the worst team in the world a week ago, according to those people. I just hope everyone can be as positive as "yorkie"
I still think you're shit.:lolol:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Re: Re: Where have they gone?

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! said:

o dear ur quickly becoming predictably boring!:yawn:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
BRIGHTON BOY was the worst!

every time i said to him it didnt prove anything and that we would bounce back i got told what an inferior fan i was!

perhaps he still believes im inferior but im glad to to have held such a knee jerk reaction as many did.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
BRIGHTON BOY was the worst!

every time i said to him it didnt prove anything and that we would bounce back i got told what an inferior fan i was!

perhaps he still believes im inferior but im glad to to have held such a knee jerk reaction as many did.

We were seriously shit last week and my comments were more than justifeid cos what happened last tuesday was inexcusable...and you were saying oh it doesnt really metter its only shrewsbury...that was my problem.

We were awesome today truly great but your holding a knee jerk reaction now thinking that everything is rosey again......

We will still be down here at the end of the season dont you worry......i think the team done themselves proud today but last weeks debacle was voice for concern.

I will continue to attend and sing for the lads anyway.

Come on you seagulls ...

f*** of mejona

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Brighton Boy said:
but your holding a knee jerk reaction now thinking that everything is rosey again......

i think it has always been rosey(in a strange way). noone is saying we will win the league off this performance, were just all very happy with the progress shown. the difference is many with last weeks defeat were saying this was going to mean relegation etc etc. now thats a knee jerk reaction.

weve always had a young squad, who over achieve with a great manager and have drawn away at two very good teams and played well against both crewe and plymouth.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Where have they gone?

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! said:

You might think it but is your brain up to rational thought ?

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
i think it has always been rosey(in a strange way). noone is saying we will win the league off this performance, were just all very happy with the progress shown. the difference is many with last weeks defeat were saying this was going to mean relegation etc etc. now thats a knee jerk reaction.

weve always had a young squad, who over achieve with a great manager and have drawn away at two very good teams and played well against both crewe and plymouth.

i never said we were going to get relegated i said i was worried about relegation showing that sort of form and if we continued then we would get relegated....and you are over reating the crewe performance in my eyes

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
It's just good to see that McGee took the advice and dropped Oatway - now we can move forward.:clap:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
KinkyGoebels said:
This site does seem to go from one side to another - one week its doom and gloom the next its play offs here we come!
i said last week play like we have been we will go down......

I just think that people are thinking yesterday will make our season when i dont think it will.......

its gonna be f***ing hard thats the reality and we will lose more games then we win....

i just hope we get the 14-15 wins needed

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Dig up the posts. Coz i for one (with others) am positive about our team this season.

Play offs here we come :ascarf:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
3gulls said:
It's just good to see that McGee took the advice and dropped Oatway - now we can move forward.:clap:

Yes it was good of him wasn't it ? Do you really think that MM gives a toss about this board's opinions ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here