Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do you all go.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
There are barely 15 people on here tonight. Why is it so quiet on the Palace equivelent there must three times as many memebers on line. Too quiet.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
You are having a laugh, surely?

I assumed the only reason you're on here degrading the place with your piss poor spelling and generally embarrassing red and blue striped demeanour was because your own Palace equivalent board wasn't populous enough.

If you're telling me that it is thriving with activity then why don't you just f*** OFF?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I think you may find it something to do with most Brighton fans having a life and not spending all their evenings on this forum?

There's a wonderful world out there, with pubs and everything. ;)

You should try it one day.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I think you may find it something to do with most Brighton fans having a life and not spending all their evenings on this forum?

There's a wonderful world out there, with pubs and everything. ;)

You should try it one day.
Yes, but have you SEEN Croydon ?
Christ, if I lived there I don't think I'd ever leave the house. Quite apart from the fact that you'd almost certainly be mugged or raped as soon as you set foot oustide, you could also pick up some horrendous disease, and you'd be burgled within 20 minutes.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
...and let's not forget that 86% of Croydon women are overweight and disease-ridden so going out on the pull wouldn't be an option even if Croydoner's weren't afraid to leave their rancid piss-soaked council flats.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Croydonbloke said:
There are barely 15 people on here tonight. Why is it so quiet on the Palace equivelent there must three times as many memebers on line. Too quiet.

It is quiet on here some nights, usually when I manage to come online!! I think most of this lot are time wasters, Croydonbloke, idling away their days when they should be working.:jester:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Bluejuice said:
[B their rancid piss-soaked council flats. [/B]

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.my girlfriend is trying to console a friend on the phone(boys) (probably not from Croydon) in the background,i'm having to laugh like muttley

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
There is also the fact that most Brighton fans have to work, not something that bothers many Palarce fans.

Don't even have to pop to the post office with the Giro now that the government has introduced direct payments.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Palace site must have imploded with all the traffic as it is off line altogether now.

It was playing up this morning. :lolol:

Jul 20, 2003
I went out and tried to engage with the real world

it was cold and smelt funny

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am here, but not for much longer, my plane back to Blighty leaves in two and a half hours from now, hurrah.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I was on the taxi rank at Shoreham station last night and some bloke got off the train, came over to me and asked how far away Croydon was (he'd obviously slept right through the journey). I told him "not far enough mate".

He then asked what was the best way to get there. I'll leave my answer to your imaginations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here