Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are the Magoo OUT BOO boys today ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yes the silence is certainly deafening today from the cretins who have been demanding that Mark McGhee and Bob Booker be sacked.
In fact I may search through every post on NSC and publicly NAME and SHAME all these imbeciles who know NOTHING about football and could not SEE the TREMENDOUS job that Mark McGhee is doing for the ALBION.
Everyone knows that my ARS have always been 150% behind Mark McGhee and I believe it is the IDIOTS behind BISA that have been behind this SHAMEFUL campaign to have McGhee AXED.
Sane, sensible , reasonable FANS like me APPRECIATE the job that Mark McGhee has been doing under the very trying circumstances and the team he has put together with it's BLEND of tried and tested BRITISH bulldogs like Paul McShane and our foreign flair players made it so obvious that someone was going to get SPANKED big time and of course that someone was the Palace.
I hope and it will be UNFORGIVABLE if it doesn't happen but unlike the ARS boys in E block who do it every week but this time the whole of Withdean MUST give Mark McGhee a STANDING OVATION and a 30 minute deafening rendition of Mark McGhees blue and white army.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ernest said:
Yes the silence is certainly deafening today from the cretins who have been demanding that Mark McGhee and Bob Booker be sacked.
In fact I may search through every post on NSC and publicly NAME and SHAME all these imbeciles who know NOTHING about football and could not SEE the TREMENDOUS job that Mark McGhee is doing for the ALBION.
Everyone knows that my ARS have always been 150% behind Mark McGhee and I believe it is the IDIOTS behind BISA that have been behind this SHAMEFUL campaign to have McGhee AXED.
Sane, sensible , reasonable FANS like me APPRECIATE the job that Mark McGhee has been doing under the very trying circumstances and the team he has put together with it's BLEND of tried and tested BRITISH bulldogs like Paul McShane and our foreign flair players made it so obvious that someone was going to get SPANKED big time and of course that someone was the Palace.
I hope and it will be UNFORGIVABLE if it doesn't happen but unlike the ARS boys in E block who do it every week but this time the whole of Withdean MUST give Mark McGhee a STANDING OVATION and a 30 minute deafening rendition of Mark McGhees blue and white army.

Here Here, i second that Ernest well said. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well said. I never understood this Magoo out business :shootself

It's the way he tells 'em :lolol:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
:lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nah Bollox

Mcgoo out

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: Re: Where are the Magoo OUT BOO boys today ?

brightonfan_86 said:
Here Here, i second that Ernest well said. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Please don't bend over Ernest or we will all see Kev's head poking out your arse

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Ernest said:
h'es happy cos he was on a profit sharing deal with the exta trains put on lat night

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
fcuked upp on that post somehow .. must be the 5 pints of stella over lunch .. basically tryiong to say ernest on profit sharing over the extra trains laid on !!:clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Re: Re: Re: Where are the Magoo OUT BOO boys today ?

gazwag said:
Please don't bend over Ernest or we will all see Kev's head poking out your arse

Nice avatar.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Course, I was disappointed that the overpaid foreign Ladyboy FRUTY failed to score a hat-trick, and El-Abd should have broken at least three opponents' legs during his minute on the pitch, but I suppose we'll just have to accept victory, imperfect though it was.

But be warned: slip up at Hillsborough, McGhee, and you're TOAST.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Yeah I'm with you Ernest, the best manager we ever had!!!

Can't think why anyone would have wanted McGoo out!!:p

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Magoo and the clip board kid out!:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here