Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are all the Fergie bashers?

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
He will not be able to keep his mouth shout; I expect the 2 match suspended sanction to be activated before the end of next season if not this season :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
End of the season ?
I doubt he'll get past the end of the MONTH

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think most people can't be bothered anymore. We all know he's going to keep spewing bile at all in the vicinity whenever they lose. Nothing's changed in that regard for the last 15 years or so.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
pathetic, should've been 5 matches after ALL his rants this season so far.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pathetic punishment. Even while waiting for his hearing he was slagging off the ref after the Chelsea game... Most people would think twice about repeating the offence if they are about to get a bollocking ! He knows he will just get a slap on the wrist

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No-one is making a fuss because we all know the score now. The authorities come up with some crappy bit of lip service to a problem, eg the RESPECT campaign, but when put to the test and actually have to stand up to clubs and managers the authorities shit themselves.

Multiply the "shit themselves" by a factor of 10 when you are talking about Sir Alex.

He's already come out with more shit this last weekend, and the FA decided he'd done nothing wrong. Almost as if they knew he was about to face a suspended sentence and therefore couldn't have another hearing already lined up.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
We're busy lovin' Gus The Magnificent
Fuckin A, who gives a shite about the EPL and that old scroat when you've got such a mouth watering prospects as Gus leading us out against Southanmpton, Leeds, Chartlon and Norwich over the next month, not to mention the ressurrection of our FA Cup crusade.....
Having said that I will doubtless still drool over Arsenals sublime passing game whenever it's on Fox, i.e. every match....

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Fuckin A, who gives a shite about the EPL and that old scroat when you've got such a mouth watering prospects as Gus leading us out against Southanmpton, Leeds, Chartlon and Norwich over the next month, not to mention the ressurrection of our FA Cup crusade.....
Having said that I will doubtless still drool over Arsenals sublime passing game whenever it's on Fox, i.e. every match....

I hope we will get the Arsenal sublime passing game under poyet. We saw it for 30 mins against gillingham and down the right flank v Hartlepool. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here