Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When's the open top bus parade likely to be?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We have done these on the back to back promotions and it got it out our system and killed the ghosts.

We are bigger than that now. Noddy clubs maybe but the next parade should only be the championship winning one, not another Div 3

Pffftt

Even Chelsea parade their league and cup wins. I would hardly call them noddy.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The open top bus parade is on the Sunday after Notts County (A) , an estimated 350,000 people will turn up.

I'm not doubting you for a second... but how do you know? or is this guesswork? (I hope you're correct)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very unlikely they'd do it on the 8th as A LOT of people will be staying in Nottingham.

Cobblers. Not THAT many people will be staying in Nottingham, its hardly going to be a ghost town in Hove is it.

I reckons it'll be on that Sunday, and I'm going to make a cardboard foil L1 TROPHY to wave around. Its going to have ribbons on the handles and EVERYTHING.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
:hilton: Hopefully it finishes at Hove Town Hall at about 1pm so I can get along to Sussex vs Middlesex at the County Ground 1.45 start :drink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Very unlikely they'd do it on the 8th as A LOT of people will be staying in Nottingham.

didn't stop them having it the days after the Port Vale & Shrewsbury games last couple of times mind..

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The last two were shit. The one where we won the old Div 3 and we had it at Hove Town Hall the day after the Shrewsbury game was amazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here