Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you book train tickets to collect from the station

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dont think you can...well not Brighton...Having used the machines I dont think there is a collect pre booked option.

I know the ones at Euston do...but thats not any help at all is it and thats because its been a Virgin train to Manchester innit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
And remember to dig around thoroughly in the dispenser, because:
– Most train tickets come in about 28 parts (ticket, seat reservation, return ticket, return reservation, receipt etc etc etc).
– The machine takes approximately 14 minutes to spew these out one-by-one, in particular deliberately waiting till you think it's finished before spunking out yet another bit.
– There's a special widget just behind the glass window that ensures these various bits of paper are spread out all over the trough, especially in the deepest corners and furthest recesses.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yes, you'll need the credit card you got them with and the booking reference.

I didn't need the booking reference. But you should keep a note just in case, then if the machines are too busy you can try the counters.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
And remember to dig around thoroughly in the dispenser, because:
– Most train tickets come in about 28 parts (ticket, seat reservation, return ticket, return reservation, receipt etc etc etc).
– The machine takes approximately 14 minutes to spew these out one-by-one, in particular deliberately waiting till you think it's finished before spunking out yet another bit.
– There's a special widget just behind the glass window that ensures these various bits of paper are spread out all over the trough, especially in the deepest corners and furthest recesses.

And dont forget that the edge of the glass usually has a crack in it to deliberatly cut your hands to shreads!

Last time I collected tickets from the machine at Falmer I could actually watch most of the new stand being constructed it took so long for the 84 tickets to print and throw themselves all over the place.

I have to do this again tomorrow for Tranmere tickets I order ages ago but have forgotten to go and get printed.....this has just reminded me to do it! The SOuth stand at Falmer may well be finished before I am back.

Good luck Chappers

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks Mark! I'm sure that after all the help in this thread I'll get my tickets without a problem.

I might just use the counter.

Still, I've enjoyed myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here