Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we do get Falmer

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
It will save this club, we will be able to climb back up to the top flights of football, and I expect it to be sold-out on opening day.

It is not a question of if but when, we must be optimistic.

Brighton & Hove Albion Forever

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Im honestly scared we wont though Seagull4Life, I drove past the field yesterday and got the feeling that we are destined to never play there. Can someone please reassure me we will end up playing there!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
DAMANCLAY said:
Im honestly scared we wont though Seagull4Life, I drove past the field yesterday and got the feeling that we are destined to never play there. Can someone please reassure me we will end up playing there!

I will try...

Planning permission was given and I am confident that all the points will be looked over, addressed and planning permission will be reissued. The case by the LDC is very weak, which is why Norman Baker et al have been spreading so many lies to try and influence people. If the whole case hinges on 'national interest' they will try and stir up as much support as they can by calling it rolling downland.

There are 1,000s more (In Sussex) in favour of the stadium than against and I really can't see how a small band of people could stop such an important development for Sussex as a whole.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
That makes me feel a bit better but with Prescott going and Ruth Kelly coming in it scares me that she may see it in a different way.

BarrelofFun said:
Ruth Kelly was a keen advocator of sport in her time as Education Secretary, so she clearly sees the merits of it.

I hope! :D
I am sure she does, but will her advisors?.
Anyway I am confident we will win, one day.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Interestingly, a conversation I had with a certain person who posts on here mentioned a conspiricy theory that the Civil servants at Prescotts gaff deliberately sabottaged the application decision because if it was to go ahead, it blows away the "green belt" theory the government have been alludingto.

Seems a bit tenuous but noone knows either way really

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
seagull4life said:
It will save this club, we will be able to climb back up to the top flights of football, and I expect it to be sold-out on opening day.

It is not a question of if but when, we must be optimistic.

Brighton & Hove Albion Forever

I'm glad i'm not the only one who's still being positive! Keep it up Seagull4life.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Dave the Gaffer said:
Interestingly, a conversation I had with a certain person who posts on here mentioned a conspiricy theory that the Civil servants at Prescotts gaff deliberately sabottaged the application decision because if it was to go ahead, it blows away the "green belt" theory the government have been alludingto.

Seems a bit tenuous but noone knows either way really

If they wanted to saboptage it they would have done it more convincingly than that!

Or they would have just not reopened the inquiry...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
If they wanted to saboptage it they would have done it more convincingly than that!

Or they would have just not reopened the inquiry...

that's what I thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here