Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time you were on TV?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Play off final, 90th minute.

Out of 70000 other MUGS, Sky saw fit to focus on me and SAFEWAY to illustate the tortured anguish of having to count down the three minutes stoppage time.

n578246785_131269_1474.jpg

:)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I do believe I was last on TV about 2 hours before that picture there! :)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Before one of the away games. BBC South Today collared me for a brief interview. Gutted I never actually saw my few moments of fame.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This weekend, just gone, at incident below.
Only local ITN news though, and it was only a few seconds worth of footage of the back of my fire helmet. In the distance.

Attachments

• fire_010.jpg
    fire_010.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 40

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Abu Dhabi Golf Championships bowling up the last with casey. Had a text from a mate in Brighton which said 'awful shirt'

It was! A Duffer number with paisley swirls - I suppose I stood out a bit from the typical Nike golf shirt wearing ex-pat spectator at the event.

TV cameras were not at the Dubai Ladies Masters last October but if they were they would have no doubt zoomed in on my 3-year old with his Albion 'Mayo' shirt on!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I was featured on a BBC2 documentary about 11 years ago, and appeared on what was then called 'Newsroom South East' to talk about said documentary

I have a tape of said documentary in my possession, but have never watched even a second of it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The University Challenge re-runs five years ago. I was in Manchester the day we played Reading (the 0-0) so missed the game.

The actual broadcast was on Easter Monday. My memory's sketchy on this but it was the day we were promoted (or something like that) so I was still celebrating in the Lord Nelson when the programme was transmitted.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The University Challenge re-runs five years ago. I was in Manchester the day we played Reading (the 0-0) so missed the game.

The actual broadcast was on Easter Monday. My memory's sketchy on this but it was the day we were promoted (or something like that) so I was still celebrating in the Lord Nelson when the programme was transmitted.

I did see you on that show MAX, and Paxman cowered before your red shoes

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Appeared in a documentary about A&E some years back, too embarrassing to watch back now as I was wearing huge specs and had a goatee beard.

Approx 1/2 hour of me looking like a total penarse on national telly.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
When the Last Post was being played at the Glodstone.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
was on TSW in 1982 returning back from the Falklands to Plymouth, was pulling down an answer pennant (flag).
made a brief appearance on stars in their eyes when they came to my work to film a colleague of mine who appeared as Luther Vandross on the show. he went on to come third behind Tina Turner in the grand final.

I was on Airline, outside the Event nightclub showing my nipples and screaming "YEE HEE"

Still never actually seen it although it seems like half of Brighton did as I still get strangers asking me if I'm the Airline Yee Hee man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here