Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time you got emotional GOOSEBUMPS

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
from watching something on TV/Cinema/DVD/Video/

I ask as it happened to me last night for the first time in AGES. I was cleaning my DVD rack, when a loose DVD fell onto the floor.

It said Albion on it, so I put it on

ON it was the last 5 minutes of the Doncaster game at the Goldstone, just sounds, no commentary. Had rubbish football being played, pissing down rain, people running on the pitch thinking the full time whistle had gone, then the full time whistle, and 5 minutes of people invading the pitch, singing their hearts out, still with no commentary, just in surround sound.

I forgot how good the Goldstone was.

Then REM - Everybody Hurts kicked in with footage of the crowd on the pitch,and it went into highlights of the Hereford Game

After that it showed highlights of 2001-2003 with 2 promotions, and then highlight of the play off semis and final from 2004

The Doncaster game footage was unbelivable though

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I get goosebumps everytime I see the giant arch that tells me I am on the way to Wembley Stadium.

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
The bloke whose skin blistered at the slightest touch. He did make a joke about his condition not being exactly condusive with furious masturbating.

Genuinely humbling programme.

If anyone has not see it I suggest watching it if they get the chance.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The last time I cried was at the end of August Rush about 6 months ago but then I am a bit of a girls blouse sometimes. And don't even get me started on ET.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I was watching the next door neighbour smash some bird up the fartpot - looking through his french windows.

He saw me and shouted f*** off you sick pervert - thats the last time you get away with doing that.

As I ran back to my front door I had goosebumps everywhere.

Oct 7, 2006
Eastbourne
when Taker returned at judgement day.

It still gives me goosebumps now

he owned x pac with that chokeslam,

jr "The undertaker is whippin ass, the phenom.................................. right hand by the undertaker knocking mcmahon out.....................oh my gawd its carnage"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here