Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When the Dwaynster met the Partridge

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
From the man himself

Steve Coogan:Not behind Falmer

As a wednesday regular at Chinawhites nightclub nr Picadilly I thought I could tie this opportunity in with Falmer campaigning. So I brought along a leaflet yesterday hoping to get a snap with a celeb...

anyways, early on in the night I notice Steve Coogan, and spark up a conversation, I explained the Falmer situation and asked if I could take a pic with him and the banner.....however...he turns schiz, blabbing on about how people try and bait him and set him up for the media and storms off!! a real bad sport...

Later in the night I saw him with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson (kissing butt) but didnt have the heart to ask either of these two as Coogan was with them...(Stiller is a legend on the dance floor BTW)

better luck next week, hopefully

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Coogan suppposedly lives in Brighton so he should be well aware of the Falmer situation. Pehaps he should get his sad arse back to Manchester.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
All that says to me is that he didn't want to be bothered at that point and doesn't want his picture hawked around the press.

It doesn't state what his views on the Albion or Falmer are.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That reminds me, I forgot all about this email I received from Dwayne last week. Sorry, should have posted this ages ago:

Hi y'all.
Bozza has still got his periods over me and won't let me back in, so thought I'd just let yo peeps know how Da Dwaynsta is doing.
Jobs looking grrreat. Looks like I'm moving on up as the company FD has been poached, and I'm shortlisted to replace him. Corner suite office overlooking the Thames, mini-bar, London Eye just a glance to my left, innit. Should find out on Friday, but I'm pretty confident. Hope you're all proud I'm moving up in the world !

Got some new Pirelli alloys on my Range Rover. Imported direct from Maranello in Italy, £850 a piece but the ladeeez love it, so worth every penny. Had a great evening in Chinawhites last week. Picked up my good mate Jimmy Floyd H, and we boogied the night away with some celebs. Jodie Marsh asked for my number (again) so I had to turn her down (again), cos I've still got this thing going on with Kylie. Nice to know I've got backup if Kylie gets too clingy though. Anyway, must fly. My personal trainer is due any minute, and I need to get some 'roids in me so I can kick ass on the weightlifting.

Laters.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Easy 10 said:
That reminds me, I forgot all about this email I received from Dwayne last week. Sorry, should have posted this ages ago:

Hi y'all.
Bozza has still got his periods over me and won't let me back in, so thought I'd just let yo peeps know how Da Dwaynsta is doing.
Jobs looking grrreat. Looks like I'm moving on up as the company FD has been poached, and I'm shortlisted to replace him. Corner suite office overlooking the Thames, mini-bar, London Eye just a glance to my left, innit. Should find out on Friday, but I'm pretty confident. Hope you're all proud I'm moving up in the world !

Got some new Pirelli alloys on my Range Rover. Imported direct from Maranello in Italy, £850 a piece but the ladeeez love it, so worth every penny. Had a great evening in Chinawhites last week. Picked up my good mate Jimmy Floyd H, and we boogied the night away with some celebs. Jodie Marsh asked for my number (again) so I had to turn her down (again), cos I've still got this thing going on with Kylie. Nice to know I've got backup if Kylie gets too clingy though. Anyway, must fly. My personal trainer is due any minute, and I need to get some 'roids in me so I can kick ass on the weightlifting.

Laters.
:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Easy 10 said:

Hi y'all.

Laters.
:lolol: :lolol: christ dwayne you rearly are a fake of a bloke and what gets me is that you think you are a real hit with the ladys when quiet frankly all they do is laugh at you and take free drinks.:smokin:
You keep pumping those muscles and talking shite as obviously you rearly believe birds love muscles don't ya,but i like your arrogance and thats about it you short ginger prince o and black.??? :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Easy 10 said:

Hi y'all.

Laters.

As always with your posts, it wasn't until halfway through that I realised it was a joke!:D :D :D :jester:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
berkshire seagull said:
:lolol: :lolol: christ dwayne you rearly are a fake of a bloke and what gets me is that you think you are a real hit with the ladys when quiet frankly all they do is laugh at you and take free drinks.:smokin:
You keep pumping those muscles and talking shite as obviously you rearly believe birds love muscles don't ya,but i like your arrogance and thats about it you short ginger prince o and black.??? :lolol:

:jester:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bloke is having a real nervous breakdown I'm sure. Either that or too much acid.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Have I gone too far ?
Don't want to be known as "the poster who cried wolf" - sometimes I don't make stuff up, honest. :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Easy, knowing you and knowing his Dwayneship we believe you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here