Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When the 18th comes

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
What a your true expectations now. With us on a roll and you spiralling down the table do you expect anything other than a heavy defeat or do you think you will still give us a good game.:drink: :drink:

PS. Not forgetting one Andy Johnson is on the mend for that one.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

E

enigma

Croydonbloke said:
What a your true expectations now. With us on a roll and you spiralling down the table do you expect anything other than a heavy defeat or do you think you will still give us a good game.:drink: :drink:

PS. Not forgetting one Andy Johnson is on the mend for that one.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yeah but when Johnson comes back who's he gonna play upfront? I heard him and Clinton dont work together, and may have to change a sucessful system.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Realistically, if we were playing you tomorrow, I would think a Palace victory is on the cards. However, it depends on what McGhee can do inbetween times. If he can turn it around, you're in for a stuffing.

If Johnson is playing, expect McShane to autograph his leg early doors. He's a lovely fella that way.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
1-1

As Norwich were in a false position at the beginning of the season.

So we have lost to the top two at home and a team that were in a false position.

Away we have only lost to Hull and if the ref didnt spot their guy raping leon before they scored then that may have ended a draw as well.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The Large One said:
Realistically, if we were playing you tomorrow, I would think a Palace victory is on the cards. However, it depends on what McGhee can do inbetween times. If he can turn it around, you're in for a stuffing.

If Johnson is playing, expect McShane to autograph his leg early doors. He's a lovely fella that way.
So you`ll be down to 10 men in 5 mins that suits us fine. Should be a cricket score then.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We are certainly playing better away from home and it will not be as one sided as before, I think the best we can hope for is a draw, however stranger things have happened.

we did think we were going to get stuffged at Leeds after all.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
3-2 to us. if not then the palace fans i argued with in the pub yesterday will have a field day. also the plan of sneaking into a palace fans rooms with giant a3 posters of the score will also be all in vain:(

I think a narrow defeat for us - which won't be too bad as long as we go down with a fight unlike the surrender monkeys who humiliated us the last time we played you :angry:

(Please PLEASE McGhee don't play Mayo and Oatway)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
There is a team out there on a hiding to nothing and pray it isn`t Brighton on the 18th. We are due to hammer some team very soon.

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
A think a draw is a resonable outcome.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Should be a good game. Derby matches are never easy to predict but we have on the whole been playing some really good stuff and are due a nice hefty Victory to celebrate our Falmer decision ( fingers crossed ).

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I'm gonna have to go for a 4-3 defeat :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here