Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When does the Errea contract run out?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
We've done this before. Errea design us kits that are at least ours. Nike or Adidas would give us Sunday League kits that are basically last year's Man United/Barcelona/Chelsea designs.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think Errea have done a very good job recently, not sure why you would want to get rid of them.

Don't want any off the shelf Nike/Adidas tat made by children in work houses.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Tiger Woods wears Nike, and he is good (or at least he was)

Perhaps there is something in this (or perhaps there isn't)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Not a fan of the Adidas identikit at all. The current kit design is one of the best for a long time. The biggest problem with Errea kits is that the replica quality is poor, as anyone with kids wearing one will tell you. 2 months max before they start fraying.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Nike ? No thanks. They make one generic kit in a variety of coulours then stick the club/country's badge on it.

If not errea , then I wouldn't mind Umbro. They've done some very nice kits this year, the forrest one is a good example.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Nike ? No thanks. They make one generic kit in a variety of coulours then stick the club/country's badge on it.

If not errea , then I wouldn't mind Umbro. They've done some very nice kits this year, the forrest one is a good example.

Umbro kits are rancid.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least we know Paul Barber wont go down the cheap and nasty route for shirt manufacturers that a nearby club did.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Umbro do some awesome tracksuit tops and stuff like that, not sure about the shirts themselves - I think I had 4 Ireland shirts in a row that you couldn't tell the difference between them (yes I know, I bought them...).

Personally, I think it's quite evident that Puma make the best football shirts. However, I am happy with Errea, presumably Puma would just give you the identikit job as well.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I like the new Errea kits, not only are the designs appealing but the material is a vast improvement on their early efforts.

we hate palace

Aug 4, 2012
north chailey
i think the errea kits are poor the sizes come up to small, they dont last very long, i brought my son one after a month it started fraying, i like the design just dont like the quality.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Umbro do some awesome tracksuit tops and stuff like that, not sure about the shirts themselves - I think I had 4 Ireland shirts in a row that you couldn't tell the difference between them (yes I know, I bought them...).

Personally, I think it's quite evident that Puma make the best football shirts. However, I am happy with Errea, presumably Puma would just give you the identikit job as well.

Puma? Don't they make the new Wednesday shirt? f***ing worst shirt in the division! Yuk.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Its not so much the Kit, but i would love some Adidas Albion Leisurewear, I never really buy a shirt but I would if it was Adidas and i would also stock up Big time on Socks and Shorts. although to be fair erra football socks are pretty decent.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
My collar broke too!

I don't have a fat head ... or do I?

I also purchased a training top for 5-a-side, I have to say it is by far the cheapest, nastiest piece of tat I have ever purchased. Makes Primark seem like Armani.

And if this is the 'same as everyone else', then sorry to be a sheep, but I'll get in line.

13025.jpg

Errea's gear is made in the EU, in Romania I believe, and they don;t use harmful toxins in the fabric like other brands, but they're not exactly ethical.

I still think there's a big gap in the market for an ethical football brand.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Puma? Don't they make the new Wednesday shirt? f***ing worst shirt in the division! Yuk.

They do Newcastles home shirt. very Italian in design this year, ruined by a sponsored panel. but agree Wednesdays Kit is rank.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I love, love the fact that errea design us unique kits - our away kits aren't always unique, but our home kits are always unique (with one exception since 1999). Although many of them have fallen into the errea catalogue once they have been used.

I wouldn't like adidas or nike making us an 'identikit'. There are, however, lots of manufacturers that make lovely unique kits for their teams. Burrda, xTep, Le Coq Sportif to name a few.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here