Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Adams Walks...

When Adams Walks

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
...Which let's face it, he'll have to do as Knight hasn't the balls (or money) to sack him due to his summer cock up, I doubt he'll want to be paying THREE managers...

Anyway, the point is the coaching staff, i.e. White, Booker etc... do they deserve to keep their jobs or do we need a whole new fresh set up?...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
New set-up. Half the problem is that we've still got the whole old boys act from the good times earlier in the decade. We need fresh blood and ideas.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
it needs a complete root and branch clear out. knight has reached the end of the line. abviously adams and booker. white too but i feel a bit sorry for him. i also think this fiasco has made harty look like a complete chump. naylor who we know has always been a chump has lost all credibility for his pro-adams campaigning.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
white and booker are cheap and good friends of tight so like mayo and hart etc they will still be here at falmer

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Time to ditch the non league back room staff and the crap manager Trig. I voted #3. :(

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If *if* we get a new manager he MUST be allowed to bring in his own backroom staff.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
None of the above.

If MA leaves... the new manager should have the choice of his own coaching staff etc... that does not necessarily mean 'turfing out' Bob Booker, Dean White or anyone else for that matter, but it might.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It should be new from the off but Micky won't walk so stop kidding yourself that he might.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
That is laughable. I work with a Carlisle fan and they think he is crap. Why would we want Carlisle's managerial cast offs.

because its a better option than the ex-colchester assistant manager?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Why should he walk when he has a 2 year contract and a possibly once in a career chance of a game at Wembley?

Would you?

especially when he must realise that he has FAILED in his last few jobs, and that failure in this one will virtually end his career

would any other club that had just finished in the top 10 of league one had gone for him in the summer based on his recent cv? i doubt it

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
None of the above... manager gets the decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here