Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite Brighton & Hove petrol station?

1066gull

I think its the BP off the main road from Falmer, its the cheapest I know in Brighton & Hove so far.

The Texaco alongside the A27 is always RAPE. Always 2p above the already extortionate Boship roundabout which is itself 2p above the average and 3p above the cheapest I know, the Esso near Sainsburys in Hastings.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
I think its the BP off the main road from Falmer, its the cheapest I know in Brighton & Hove so far.

The Texaco alongside the A27 is always RAPE. Always 2p above the already extortionate Boship roundabout which is itself 2p above the average and 3p above the cheapest I know, the Esso near Sainsburys in Hastings.

Is this a serious thread ?...and why?

1066gull

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3435551 said:
I prefer it when he talks about his cock having no veins.

I prefer it when you talk about your girlfriend.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

Hardly any of those stations are in Brighton & Hove. Asda is the cheapest within the city, failing that I'll occasionally frequent the Shell or Esso on London Road, but not the BP at the A23/27 junction.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

i really wonder how the mind of 1066gull works. you start a thread about petrol stations in Brigthon and Hove, wierd enough in its own right, but then go on to review the prices of petrol station 5, 15 and 25 miles away from Brigthon. :shrug::shootself:hilton:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This thread is so Partridge.

The answer - anywhere you can buy some smokeless fuel, some tungsten tipped screws, a Ginsters and an apple pie with molten hot Bramley filling.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea

RAPE? I didn't know the Texaco alongside the A27 sells biodiesel.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth

This question is ALMOST as shit and unanswerable as Who's your favourite palarse player?

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3435559 said:
What would you like to know?

her internal anal gape before 4 litre plastic bottle insertion and (it goes without saying) her internal anal gape after the said insertion:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here