Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite block at the withdean?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i sit in f, so would have to chose that. although the block with the screamer comes a close second....

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought I could feel your hot, fetid breath on the back of my neck TLO.....

:lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
None, absolutely none, the whole place is a big load of shite.

But TLO is right, all the stars sit in D block!

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
Freshflow%20Group%20Toilet%20Rim%20Blocks.jpg

Toilet Block !!

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Repugnant Toad said:
Anything but P block.

Too right, I had a season ticket in P block for the first season at Withdean before seeing the light and converting to F block. It is absolutely rubbish. The couple on the end of our row didn't even stand up when the teams came out at the beginnning and I think I once saw them remain seated when we SCORED!! The stewards are also complete fools. I was asked to sit down practically every game. To add to matters, we were in row A so had absolutely no benefit of the roof. Oh yeah, and directly behind me was this fat bloke and his family who I once had a barney with, have no idea why but I remember at one point turning round and just shouting 'oh, lose some weight!!'. And he told me to 'stand up and make an abusive gesture to the away fans cos that is what you normally do!' TOSSER!! and yes I DO hope he is reading this!!

Thing is I am such a nice guy normally!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I particularly enjoyed watching a couple of games from the road. Swindon for the final game of the second promotion season & Palarse last year.
It's great. You get to meet the hardest riot police in Sussex who are tooled up with all the gear & gagging for a dust up. Their remit is to stop those horrible footie fans getting into the trees!
Also you get to see lots of people leaving early, even when the Albion are about to parade a trophy. (Well it gets boring 2 years in a row I suppose!)

WE NEED FALMER!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here