Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favorite supermarket?

Favortie Supermarket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
:lol: I want to find out more about people so I can hand around in supermarkets and commit identity theft

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll ask the member of my staff who does my shopping for me.

:jester:

1066gull

Asdas!!!

Crawl in drunk, late, early morning, whatever.

The Bracknell emporium of choice isn't one of the options. Incidentally ... our main reason for liking it is the FUN that can be had STALKING Ann De Vecchi when she's in there, doing her shopping.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Tesco 24 Hr on Cowley Road, Oxford used to be a real favourite. Stacked with everything you could possibly want if you did not fancy a greasy kebab/burger. A sure fire way to avoid a hangover is have a microwaveable curry before you go to bed. Bed at 4am after a friday night on the Tequila and up at 8am to play hockey with little or no ill effects of the previous night.

Nowadays it is Taj, if you can class that as a supermarket.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sainsburys if i can afford it.There own brand stuff is better then Tescos and Asda

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sainsburys :) west Hove one especially , first thing on a Saturday morning - bit of brekkie, bit of shopping , LUVERLY

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
Sainsburys if i can afford it.There own brand stuff is better then Tescos and Asda

When I used to work at 'Another Sodding Day Ahead' we would sometimes open an Asda own brand box (eg biscuits) and find that the contents had Sainsbury or Tesco labels. Most own brand products are made by the same firms and just packed in different labels.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Sainsburys - You get what you pay for ie Quality!!!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I once worked for "dinky donuts" packing hunders of the sodding things!

They would come down in batches, ie first batch sainsburys brand, next batch tescos, etc etc

worst job I have ever had in my entire life...mind you Mcdonalds wasnt great!
:lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...how about Somerfield?

Morrisons are very good for fish, marginally better than ASDA...both of them piss all over Sainsbury and Tesco in that department.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Of the options on your list - Sainsbury's, but prefer Waitrose. If you go to the one at Lewes you can park for free and nip round to the Harveys shop to stock up on Tom Paine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here