Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the word re - Henri Lansbury ??

An Old Seagull

Jun 21, 2011
Worthing
Thw word was a couple of weeks ago that we would be signing Henri Lansbury from Arsenal after the U21 Champs had finished - haven't heard his name mentioned for a while now ???

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No, the word was that he'll go back to Norwich, or that Wolves are possible after him. There was no word that he'll be signing for us.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
He's staying at Arsenal & being checked out over pre-season.
If he does go it'll be to Norwich or Bolton.

Palace 'n' proud

Jun 29, 2011
He was quoted as saying that he would "rather rot in the reserves at arsenal, with Mr Wenger peeking in on him in the showers" than play for your shit-pot football club.

Thw word was a couple of weeks ago that we would be signing Henri Lansbury from Arsenal after the U21 Champs had finished - haven't heard his name mentioned for a while now ???

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Then somebody offered him a move to Rancid Palace and he said he would play for the prison football team in a Turkish Jail than play for those hopeless has-beens

He was quoted as saying that he would "rather rot in the reserves at arsenal, with Mr Wenger peeking in on him in the showers" than play for your shit-pot football club.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I could see him going to an even bigger Prem club than Norwich or Wolves tbh. Yes I'm sure we'll have said we'd love to take him, play thim every week, in the Gus style, but is it enough.

Cork likewise we'd love to take but if he had a good spell at Southampton on loan, they offer him double the money we do, we can't compete but will likely tell his agent we'd love him here.

If Barca said Messi was available I'm sure Gus would also like to take him but something tells me there'd be other offers for his services just like these two top England U21 players who could start in the Prem today!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here