Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the largest live audience/crowd you have ever spoken or performed in front off?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
not including televised figures.

will start the ball rolling with a very very paltry 450 people. It was a Xmas nativity three years ago and i played Herod. Scared the kids shitless!

GregX

Aug 4, 2010
St. Paul, MN USA
I presented a training class to about 200 Chinese nationals. It was a lot like training the stone heads on Easter Island.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I presented a training class to about 200 Chinese nationals. It was a lot like training the stone heads on Easter Island.

nice one, can picture that

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
3000 -- school graduation. In Latin, to boot. Twas years ago...

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
had to perform fill-in duties for bands i've worked with at various times. random things like playing bass during switching on the london xmas lights for a few thousand last year. not something i terribly enjoy i must say :lolol:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Probably about 8000 people at some hip hop festival in the czech republic with Foreign Beggars. After that, about 2000 doing a solo gig in Sofia.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Probably about 8000 people at some hip hop festival in the czech republic with Foreign Beggars. After that, about 2000 doing a solo gig in Sofia.

Gigs in this country are just not as fun :) Over here, its probably been about 500 or so at one of the Brighton Hip Hop Festivals.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Around 4500 playing with the Brighton Youth Orchestra, had to play a solo with orchestral backing.
New the music off by heart and kept eyes fixed to a point about 3 feet above the back row.:eek:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Gave a monster charidy cheque to Jeremy Beadle once. Twas on the seafront next to the Volks Railway Station, I did speak, there must have been millions watching as it was on national telly.
I also used to chat on Radio Brighton and then Radio Sussex occasionally. There must have been millions listening there too, well at least my Mum. :cool:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The Levellers used to busk at the end of my road, and they often came to our (kingtafarilove) reggae dances in the city.
They asked us to support them at an open air festival in Stanmer park...
As we were only really listening to reggae, we had no idea they had become really famous, and was fairly astonished to see the size of the crowd in front of the stage later in the day...no idea how many people but it was a shedload.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Around 450, working as a First Choice 'Holiday Advisor' (aka Rep) in one of our Holiday Villages in Sharm el-Sheikh. Around 25 minutes talking about the hotel, area and trips etc.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
About 1,500 in a packed tent, first band on at a festival. Atmosphere was ruddy brilliant as - being first band on - the crowd were very hungry for some live music.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here