Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Perhaps I should back off bit
No criticise other people’s song choices all you like - if you hate what people post, tell them you hate it - I am sure most people will not care.:lolol:

I agree with your comments about Crisis Crisis What Crisis but tbh I wasn’t even looking at the political angle - I’ll make sure to do better!

Or indeed post politically acceptable songs to people like you and me 😍

You may find this article interesting

And now you and Steve have given my choice the royal seal of disapproval, I’m going to bed.😂

Good night.👍

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I hate a lot of stuff you post too 😂

(Some people shouldn’t throw

No criticise other people’s song choices all you like - if you hate what people post, tell them you hate it - I am sure most people will not care.:lolol:

I agree with your comments about Crisis Crisis What Crisis but tbh I wasn’t even looking at the political angle - I’ll make sure to do better!

Or indeed post politically acceptable songs to people like you and me 😍

You may find this article interesting

And now you and Steve have given my choice the royal seal of disapproval, I’m going to bed.😂

Good night.👍
@Zeberdi - this is a thread for music, whatever you like, and the odd comment included with the post. I don't criticise people's musical taste. I posted 'oh Zeberdi' in the hope that a subtle reminder would be more effective with you than my usual riposte of 'respect the thread -it's only one track per day'. I was deliberately trying to avoid causing offence to you. But I'm sorry, I should have been clearer. It was a response to posting 2 songs on one day. I had hoped you would guess that.
This thread is a musical jukebox loved by many. It only works because there are no long posts, no sharp critical replies and we all just post one piece of music per day to enjoy with the odd side comment. Song after song after song. Long may it continue that way. Please don't pick this reply apart with a long reply. Let's just get on with the thread.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
@Zeberdi - this is a thread for music, whatever you like, and the odd comment included with the post. I don't criticise people's musical taste. I posted 'oh Zeberdi' in the hope that a subtle reminder would be more effective with you than my usual riposte of 'respect the thread -it's only one track per day'. I was deliberately trying to avoid causing offence to you. But I'm sorry, I should have been clearer. It was a response to posting 2 songs on one day. I had hoped you would guess that.
This thread is a musical jukebox loved by many. It only works because there are no long posts, no sharp critical replies and we all just post one piece of music per day to enjoy with the odd side comment. Song after song after song. Long may it continue that way. Please don't pick this reply apart with a long reply. Let's just get on with the thread.

*deleted *

CBA to deal with this bizarre rant.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've posted this gem before (and even stole he cover as my userpic at one time).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here