Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the best site to put songs on an mp3 ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
???

Could you explain what you're trying to do

I think he wants to know the best website to use to download MP3s for his MP3 player.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
if you want a good site, i don't know.
if you want a good player, i'd recommend winamp (not wmp or itunes)
if you want a good app, rfd's right - soulseek's the way.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
if you want a good site, i don't know.
if you want a good player, i'd recommend winamp (not wmp or itunes)
if you want a good app, rfd's right - soulseek's the way.

Ive got all my songs on my computer but i cant seem to find a site other than windows media player that will transfer all these songs on to my "cheap" mp3 player. The mp3 never seems to be recognised.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Ive got all my songs on my computer but i cant seem to find a site other than windows media player that will transfer all these songs on to my "cheap" mp3 player. The mp3 never seems to be recognised.

can you not simply drag the files you want into the mp3s file (by locating it in 'my computer')?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville

ok. first off, windows media player is an app, not a site. no biggie. but the others are right. locate the mp3 player in 'my computer' and simply drag and drop the mp3 files to it. unless it's a shitty ipod, you should be fine.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

OK, so you can do what has been suggested here, just find the MP3 player in Windows Explorer or My Computer. But what about using Windows Media Player? It does the job, you can do your playlists, get the album artwork, categorise by genre etc. What is it about WMP you don't care for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here