Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats outside your office window?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I look straight ahead and see the City Hall offices (Brighton), occasionally the odd bird is there looking out the window with her bossoms pressed up against it. To the right I see the corner of the Thistle Hotel and the beautiful sea with sun glistening off the waves. To the right I see the Black Lion Pub sign and the coffe shop on the far corner, with busy shoppers happily going about their business. If I look down I see shoopers returning to their ars in the opposite car park, as its quite warm the odd bit of totty wanders by with a low cut top and heft cleavage, I start to dribble as her bossoms bounce up and down....up and down....up and down....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
See my previous answer to Martin's thread.

From my roof I can see, Big Ben, The Tate Modern, St Pauls and sundry other rooftops.

If you want totty, the FT building is just by Southwark Bridge and is awash with laydeees

Not that I look you understand, being a raving nancyboy from Brighton.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Beyond the lawn, moat and metal spiked fencing and security cameras... I can see lots of trees, two lakes, some blue sky, three swans and assorted other fauna and flora.

Nice :)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I look out of the third floor straight at the upper floors of the Prince of Wales pub opposite. To my left, I can see O'Neills and a curry house. Above the roofs towers the tower above the Masonic Grand Lodge. Other than that, not a lot!

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
All I can see are many new vans, parked in an industrial unit next door

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
wooohoooo crabtree!!!! im over hear!!!!! can you see me?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
A23, :(

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
a nice view of the lorrys going buy in to the splendid carpark

where the big boss has his sports style jag

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If I look left I can see a dustcart at the moment, but thats now gone. I can see some parked cars and a few old people (quite popular in Bexhill), occasionally a young person walks down the road. Straight in front are old houses (c. 1887) some of which have been converted into offices and to the right I can see the sea

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
A large grassy expanse, with trees in the distance, before that there is a car park, to the left hand side there is a low rise office block and on the right a row of old wooden huts. We are on the flight path to the local airport and small aircraft fly much too low over our building, when the windows are open it can be so noisy that people sometimes duck just in case.

I have to say it is one of the most pleasant places I have ever worked, all the better for the fact that I am sat at home today as there are builders repairing a hole in my roof, I am just praying that the rain we have been promised doesn't arrive before they finish...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Thames, the flood barrier, planes landing at City airport, the East Stand at the Valley, the back of the New Den, trains on their way to London Bridge, the Greenwich observatory and park - I LOVE the new office.

The work is still f***ing shite however...

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Looking out the front of the office, I can see the rooftops of Kemptown, the English Channel and - obscured by numerous trees - the playing fields of the Edward Street variation of Brighton College. The road is often quite amusing as it's 2-way, but with parked cars on both sides, it's only possible for one direction of travel at a time. Often a source of hilarity when the dustbin lorry parks in the middle and holds everyone up for a good 15 minutes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I see the London-Brighton railway line just south of Haywards Heath station. A beautiful cluster of trees disguise the track, as they sway softly in their emerald green-ness. I can see my car, a gunmetal grey Rover 216 Gsi, waiting faithfully in the car park to take me home. I can see a small flag of St George hanging limply on the flag pole from the roof of an inauspicious building. Away in the distance, amongst the trees, there is a plume of thick smoke rising softly towards the hazy skies. I have had it officially confirmed that there is no smoke without fire. It does not overly concern me however, as it is too far away to have any real effect on my wellbeing.

I am shortly to depart for some Stella at The Star. I may or may not provide further updates on this thread as to the goings on outside my office window, on my return.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
My window over looks the River Ouse as in gently makes it's way through Lewes. The other day I was treated to some students sunbathig in bikinis along it's bank. Work rate plumetted.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
MOH...I take it you are in canary Wharf?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here