Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats on telly tonight?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Does anybody know whats on telly tonight? I would look it up on teletext, but I cant reach the remote from where Im sitting (London) and I cant go and buy a newspaper from the newsagent across the road, because Im not allowed to cross on my own.

I would ask a colleague if I could look at theirs, but that would involve communicating in a way that doesnt involve a computer i.e verbally, and they would realise what a sad, inadequate speciman of a human being I am.

I know I should have thought of this before I made plans to watch telly tonight, but I was worried that all of you would then be in the dark about my plans and think that I did nothing other than sit at a keyboard typing absolute drivel.

P.S
Only interested in the hours between 1800 and 2300 and channels 1-3. Not channel 4 it might have boobs and bums on it.

Thank you in advance.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
A Syd Barrett documentary is on BBC2 at 11:20pm but I notice that is outside your available viewing hours. There is nothing else on, so I suggest you employ your time elsewhere. Go and shag the missus or something.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Try Digiguide.com

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Is that a programme where they show what countries are like and what there is to do in them and how much it costs to get there and the best airlines to use?

I dont beleive such programmes exist, hence why you have been unable to give a time or channel.

sensible replies please, not speculation.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Willow said:
A Syd Barrett documentary is on BBC2 at 11:20pm but I notice that is outside your available viewing hours. There is nothing else on, so I suggest you employ your time elsewhere. Go and shag the missus or something.

I suppose I could tape the Syd Barrett thing. That will require a seperate thread, as I will need help on how to set it and I cant read the destructions in the dark, as it will be by 11.20pm.

If I had a missus to shag do you think I would be wittering on here!

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour
Simply go out in the rec tonight and make a hell of a commotion, and, hey presto, when Auntie Linda pokes her head out of her window and shouts "CAN YOU KEEP THE NOISE DOWN, I'M TRYING TO WATCH 'TOMORROW'S WORLD' HERE" you will know 1 of the what televisual delights are currently being broadcast.

Simply repeat the process in different areas of the rec until you can amass a complete listing !

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour
Stinkers Bridge said:
Simply go out in the rec tonight and make a hell of a commotion, and, hey presto, when Auntie Linda pokes her head out of her window and shouts "CAN YOU KEEP THE NOISE DOWN, I'M TRYING TO WATCH 'TOMORROW'S WORLD' HERE" you will know 1 of the televisual delights are currently being broadcast.

Simply repeat the process in different areas of the rec until you can amass a complete listing !

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Darts on Sky Sports.

:drink: :smokin:

By repeating the same joke day after day, albeit in a well thought out and humorous way, are you not falling into the same NSC rut as the "has anyone been to," people you so clearly despise?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Uncle Buck said:
Has the TV Star of a Laird paid for you to move counties....

hamster3.gif

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tubby Mondays said:
Does anybody know whats on telly tonight?

I have a clock and picture of the kids on my telly if that helps? Oh and a PS2 Eye Toy thingy.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here