Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats it like

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
To lose a match???????????

Funny old game football isn't it.

Where have all the anti palace posts gone and I can't wait to play Palace next season threads.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
f*** off back into your Croydon slum - if you win a few more games your massive and loyal fanbase might even produce a 20,000 home gate...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
football is not great right now.

Glad your hopes are raised , look forward to seeing you fail against watford in the play offs again. If you muggy lot make it

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have to hand it to P****e, and possibly even W*****k, they have made a remarkable turnaround over the past few months. If they make it to the playoffs then I'll be firmly rooting for them to lose in the semis, but if they get to the final, good on 'em, if they make it up, it will be great to see them playing the likes of Chelsea, ManU, Arsenal, and I'll be hoping they do as badly as Derby. :albion2: :thumbsup:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
f*** off back into your Croydon slum - if you win a few more games your massive and loyal fanbase might even produce a 20,000 home gate...

You are the guru of attendances aren't you? Talk me through your gate of 5,300 on Saturday - pushing for play-offs, game in hand, winnable fxture. Pathetic.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I can't wait until you get promoted, then can watch you CRASH and BURN like you do every time you reach the dizzy heights of the Premiership:lolol:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
You are the guru of attendances aren't you? Talk me through your gate of 5,300 on Saturday - pushing for play-offs, game in hand, winnable fxture. Pathetic.

Are you Croydon Blokes Big bad Bruvver Paulie - fightng his battles for him?
:bla:

We are shit, you really ain't much better in the bigger scheme of things. Great run mind.

And how did Neil get on in the Prem last time?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Pride comes before a humiliting late season slump.

I have noticed that you and all the other gyppos have been quiet on here recently too, obviously lucky heather sales are down, due to the credit crunch, so you cant power the caravan.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I can't wait until you get promoted, then can watch you CRASH and BURN like you do every time you reach the dizzy heights of the Premiership:lolol:
You can only dream of such things. What front you have to post such tosh.

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Are you Croydon Blokes Big bad Bruvver Paulie - fightng his battles for him?
:bla:

We are shit, you really ain't much better in the bigger scheme of things. Great run mind.

And how did Neil get on in the Prem last time?
Watch out or i will get the Arfur Wait massive on to you!!!! Since when have I needed back up on here CarWash?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Since SJLM left the country to teach Bengali fisher folk Polish in the skums of calcutta.
Hardly back up was he. He was more of an icon on here than anything. Have you heard about the ruck at Selhurst on Saturday Bristol City'S csf firm gave it more than your lot ever have apparently. Absolute discrage ban em for life.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Hardly back up was he. He was more of an icon on here than anything. Have you heard about the ruck at Selhurst on Saturday Bristol City'S csf firm gave it more than your lot ever have apparently. Absolute discrage ban em for life.

Don't be such a baby pal.

ICON?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here