Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's happened to the "We're ****ing brilliant" song ?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The WSU North end and South end both gave good accounts of themselves I thought Friday.

A good example of people not hearing everything was when the south started there only song... we are the south stand, we are the south stand (always good to hear) and the WSU south end responded, only for people at the other end of the stand to respond to the WSU south end. it all got a bit messy but it didnt matter one bit as i think most people where drunk or high on life at that point.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
I really don't know what everyone is talking about when they say they can't hear each other.

I was in the South on Friday and could clearly hear WSU WSL North and Even the South/SW got going at times.

I think evryone needs their ears testing (I wonder if the club will pay:whistle:)

Everybody needs to get off their soapbox at times and realise that each stand might not sing the same song at the same time. However there is a fantastic amount of people trying to generate a quality atmosphere and the place was rocking at times on Friday. Long may it continue.

What I do find funny is the time lag when stands do sing together and there is a few seconds time lag between them.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here