Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's happened to the "We're ****ing brilliant" song ?

Seems to have disappeared despite being Gus's favourite.

3-0 up against Wednesday and playing them off the pitch seemed an ideal time for it. :down:

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I definitely heard it after first goal, which had an element of luck, but not after 2nd or 3rd which were pure class.
Irony to confuse northerners?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We heard it from North in the East. Slightly irritating that some of us in the East (family) can't join in. We'll have to use RUDDY instead. :lolol:

We heard it from North in the East. Slightly irritating that some of us in the East (family) can't join in. We'll have to use RUDDY instead. :lolol:

Yes - I can understand why some don't sing it - How about BLINKING instead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Heard it after the third goal but got drowned out by general cheering.
Which coincided with my closest moment to glory, EVER.

I spontaneously exploded into a round of 'Bruno Bruno', which almost took hold, in the East.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

Yep Im the same in family stand my boy and I did have a quick sing but no one joined it we changed it to REALLY briiliant

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm at the back of the WSU, I definitely heard it near me after the third goal and happily joined in.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yep Im the same in family stand my boy and I did have a quick sing but no one joined it we changed it to REALLY briiliant
As a testiment to your FINE effort, we will join in and sing REALLY brilliant when we go 3-0 up against Birmingham in the next home game.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Was sung in the south on Friday but didn't get going.

I think it's more of an 'away' song as the Amex is a little sanitised when it comes to chants with swear words in them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here