Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats everyone up to tonight ??

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
After last Saturdays events I feel a much quieter sat night coming on maybe a few quiet pints in Hove somewhere with the good lady.

Somehow cant see me getting in the same state as last week, meeting so many NSC'ers and ending up in the Standard !!

What ever you do enjoy !!:drink: :drink: :drink:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Quiet night in for me, bit of pop idol, bit of record of the year, maybe a can of liquid refreshment or two...

:drink:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
You QPR'ing it tomorrow trig ??

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Staying in and chillin' as have QPR and brother's 50th birthday tomorrow. Will have net conference with Mrs BHA and kids later tonight though.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Staying in and chillin' as have QPR and brother's 50th birthday tomorrow. Will have net conference with Mrs BHA and kids later tonight though.

??

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
JAMC said:

You must be about the only person here who doesn't know that Mrs BHA lives in America. This is down to the fact that she is American. We have web cams and broadband so can Net Conference using MSN until next weeked when I fly out for a while.

Don't blame me blame the ridiculously obstructive American immigration policy.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I shall venture to the local where I shall watch Barcelona lose to Real Madrid, celebrate Peter Thorne's hat-trick at Stoke and drink copious amounts of cider.

:clap2: :drink: :clap2:

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
I'm a newbie, so by the looks of things I'll have to get a few posts under my belt tonight as it seems you have no right to post on here with 6 posts.

If I had 500+ posts then I would be treated as a regular but I haven't so I'm classed as a wanker and don't no f*** all.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
HAHA

I'm quite happy tonight-completed my 2000 word essay. I'm researching the privatisation of BT, drinking cider and listening to classical music. Very relaxing.

Might go out for a few games of snooker later, and stock up on wine for tomorrows big game!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mates 30th birthday tonight, so quite a bit of :drink: :drink: :drink: followed by some:dance:

bhanuts

Jul 5, 2003
BHA express all you ever do is talk about your missus!

Give it a bloody rest will you! you dont need to mention her on every post!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm out with DannyCulliplookalike'sdad and a couple of others in the Orange Square (in about an hour).

Followed by a curry at the Rice and Spice.

(Hope they let us in the R&S after last week. We were a little tipsy after the NSC Meet)

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
bhanuts said:
BHA express all you ever do is talk about your missus!

Give it a bloody rest will you! you dont need to mention her on every post!

you are ‘attacking’ a distinguished poster. Dont forget you've only got a couple of hundred posts at the most, He has 1,500 posts.

I've been warned already tonight not to have ago at people with more posts because I've got about 8 and I dont no nothing about the albion or haven't got enough posts to be mouthy like some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here