Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's been your moment of the season - so far!

Albion moment of the season - so far?

• West Ham 0 - Brighton 1

Votes: 37 39.8%
  • Spurs 2 - Brighton 1

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Sheff. Utd. 1 - Brighton 2

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • Gillingham 0 - Brighton 1

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Brighton 2 - Gillingham 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leicester 0 - Brighton 1

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Notts Forest 0 - Brighton 1

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Brighton 1 - Leeds 0

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Seagulls Ska Making No.17 in the Charts

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Any moment that I haven't mentioned

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Most Albion seasons seem to have lots of highs and lows, so lets go for the positive with this thread! :clap2:

What's been your moment of the season, so far?

Mine's Seagull Ska crashing into the chart at No.17, very valuable publicty for the Falmer cause!

What's yours?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Knight tucking away his chance on Saturday.

A great performance rounded off by a fantastic goal which showed just how much confidence is running through the side currently. Bloody marvellous it was.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Knight tucking away his chance on Saturday.

A great performance rounded off by a fantastic goal which showed just how much confidence is running through the side currently. Bloody marvellous it was.
Totally! Saturday was superb. Thought the fight-back away at Watford was another cracker, though, where we willed the ball into the back of the net. This team is alive!!

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Spurs, for a couple of reasons. Firstly, seeing my two sides play each other was something I'd long imagined. Secondly, the realisation that we're actaully a pretty useful team, even without Currie and Cullip ... our younger players in particular were exceptional.

Oct 25, 2003
leicester away, virgo's goal was class, it was on sky, and the leicester fans were WELL pissed off

sunderland was class aswell, just because our fans were superb

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Has to be Butters goal at west ham. Winning against the hammers was sweet but winning 200 quid at the same time made it even sweeter.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Saturday for me. We played well, didnt just defend and rely on Michel to keep us in the game. Two good goals, and a win against a team in a playoff place. Reunion with Danny.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
For sheer excitement and that feeling that only football supporting can bring, it has to be Sheffield.

Last minute winners are what it's all about. :clap2: :clap2:

There have been so many fantastic moments this season that picking one out is ..........................

For me winning at Forest was sweet revenge for losing 3-1 there in 1978.

Tho my favourite was watching the third round draw and being the ball drawn out of the hat after Tottenham Hotspur - I was so excited that I woke my slumbering Father up

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
West Ham for me. When Butters scored, everybody went absolutely mental - more so even than at Spurs, I think. That showed how big that moment was for us, winning a game like that with league points at stake.

Off-pitch: Labour party conference demo
On-pitch: Virgs goal at Leicester, set the pattern for these great away performances.

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
Without a doubt Saturday's winner. Absolute pandemonium in the away end, haven't seen celebrations like it for a couple of years (Didn't get to the play off final)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
From your list I would go for Sheff Utd on Saturday for "incredible moments" and the finish!!!

However for entire matches:

atmosphere: Sunderland and West Ham

never to be forgotten : Fans United day at Wrexham

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
The move that led to Leons winner v Watford if it was scored by a premiership or european team sky would be creaming theirselves for the next 6 months - pure class

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here