Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's all this 'Scotland celebrated too much'?

Flair

Flairniac
Sep 1, 2010
Alright they played shite against a shite team but they won a group game in the final minute!

If we were say 1-1 with Andorra and scored a last minute goal we would f***ing celebrate because it would mean we have a better chance of qualifying!

Some people on here...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Alright they played shite against a shite team but they won a group game in the final minute!

If we were say 1-1 with Andorra and scored a last minute goal we would f***ing celebrate because it would mean we have a better chance of qualifying!

Some people on here...
Who's 'we'? If you're Welsh then yes you probably would celebrate a last-minute winner against Andorra. If you're English then no you wouldn't, not if you had any deceny or self-respect.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Some people on here...

Which is what I said yesterday. People on here talk about football being a results business, Scotland got the result without a performance yesterday and apparently they celebrated too much. It's just another case of you're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't. Or it's part of a pointless, and childish, anti-Scotland vendetta. They scored a last minute goal to win a qualifying game, congratulations to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here