Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever happened to...Kevin McGarrigle

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Didn't 442 call Kevin McGarrigle one of the players to watch, at the time?

He moved to Blyth Spartans in 1998 but I can't seem to find any mention of him since then.

Anyone know what happened to him?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i meet him at doncaster train station one day after we'd lost 3 0 and he was trying to hide from the albion fans travelling south on another platform! he was going back to newcastle to watch them play man u(when the geordies won 5 0) and i was off to to york on the same train it was when we where 6 points adrift at the bottom of the league in the hereford season

he wasn't very complimentary about the gaffer (case) or maskell come to that but he did say that there was a young kid at the club who was so talented and would be a great player! that kid? ................kerry mayo who at the time was just about to break through

had a decent chat with him and found him really freindly and when ever i came across him after that he always took the time to have a chat

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
When I was in hospital as I child the Albion sent two players to visit me.

Kevin was one and Peter Smith was the other. This was in the last season at the Goldstone. Really nice guys and was great fun to have visit. He was on the verge of the team then but just never made it.

Only met them one more time and that was outside the ground towards the end of the season. Both signed a petition against the board aswell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here