Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would happen if...

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
What would happen if the man who turns everything into skittles touched the ground????

I have been worried about this for a while, Is the planet at risk?

And what would happen if he touched some skittles??????

rool

Jul 10, 2003
What would happen if the man who turns everything into skittles touched the ground????

How does he get dressed?

The poor bloke can never masturbate

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

The earth would turn into skittles, however the magnetic force/gravity would be unharmed and we would carry on as usual - just with a delicious tasting soil.

If he touches other skittles they'd spring into yet further skittles. Thus providing a never ending source of skittle-based food.

Source: Football-rumours.co.uk

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
technically he should be naked permanently and he would have already turned the world to skittles as he'd be touching the building's floor with his feet and then he'd have to touch the ground underneath, so its fine as he can't exist.

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
I assume it is only his hands that are affected. He can clearly wear clothes and sit on chairs. obviosuly gloves arent an option. What have the American government done to reduce the risk in global destruction? i dont feel this story was covered enough in the news!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Is it just his hands that turn things into skitltes?

Reminds me of the kid in Touch, that can't be touched. Yet he seems to dress himself ok, he can't have done that from when he was born. He must have been touched loads when he was younger (so to speak).

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
When he touches skittles they turn into dog shit. That is the tragedy of the man.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
When he touches skittles they turn into dog shit. That is the tragedy of the man.

But what if he then touches the dog poo, surely it turns back to skittles, then back to dog poo and so forth, forever.......

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ask the man who turns everything into planets!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pity its only Skittles, I wouldn't mind an abundant supply of Mars bars

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here